Family Photoshoot (R.D.)

(A/N: Based off a fic I saw on Tumblr because I thought it was too cute to not recreate. Also, I've seen some fic writers do mood boards at the top to set the vibe, if you will, for their stories. So I've started them because they're fun to make, and hopefully, it helps with the image of the story.)

Your alarm began blaring at 5 am. You lightly groaned after 30 seconds, reluctantly rolling over in an attempt to stop it. But of course, your husband grabbed your waist, pulling him closer to you and snuggling right back to where you started. "Ransom," You said lightly, "Babe we gotta get up." He too groaned and let you go, regretting his decision a few seconds after.

He rolled over on his back, rubbing his eyes as you sat up and briefly stretched. "This makes me thankful for the days Ellie wake us up at 8 by smacking her with her stuffed animals."

"You don't get to complain about that," You lightly smiled, swinging your legs over the side of the bed, "You're the one who buys her whatever she wants."

"I like to spoil you all," he sat up correcting you. "Don't forget about the Cartier necklace last week." You smiled thinking about the gorgeous silver and diamond accessory he brought home last week for you.

"How could I ever forget?" You lightly laughed as he began making the bed, you assisting on your side.

"Well," He sighed, "You did forget the Louis Vuitton bag I bought you last November-"

"Oh shut up," You lightly laughed, him joining in. "I'll have you know I've worn that bag five times since."

"Counting are we?" He asked coming to your side of the bed, placing his hands on your hips and pulling you closer to him, giving you a long kiss.

"Yes, we are," You sighed, "Just like the minutes are counting down until the shoot begins." He whined, and pulled away, lazily walking to your shared bathroom. You followed right behind him, going to your side of the vanity and brushing your teeth. In the middle of your cleaning process, Ransom decided to come up behind you, placing his hands on your hips and giving small and light kisses on your neck and along your collar bone. "Ransom," You almost complained, but too lost in his touch.

"Yes, dear." He asked, looking up in the mirror so his eyes met yours.

"Not now baby." You said and placed your hand in his still messy hair from the bed. He hit your sweet spot, lightly sucking, as you let out a moan.

"Are you sure?" He whispered into your ear. You sighed, quickly breaking away from his grip and spitting out your toothpaste and water.

"Make it quick. " You turned to him, as he now stood above you smirking.

-Time skip-

"Look at mommy, Ellie," Ransom stood with your three-year-old daughter placed on his hip. He was already in his pitch-black suit, hair, and makeup done to perfection while you sat in your chair, getting your hair and makeup perfect by three women who were all working hastily. "Isn't she pretty?" He asked and she nodded.

"Mommy's sooooo pretty!" Elenora clapped her hands as she and her dad smiled.

"Thank you," You smiled at her, scrunching your nose so she lightly giggled, leaning on Ransom's chest. You were done about 10 minutes, going over to find your son.

"Eddy!" You smiled, picking up your one year old who was already changed into a little suit matching his dads. He had Ransom's facial features and your eyes. Your daughter being the opposite with your facial features and Ransom's eyes. "Who's my handsome boy, huh?" You asked, placing him too on your hip over your long dark blue dress, which matched your daughter's shorter one. "You take that from your father." Ransom smiled and came up to you, giving you a quick kiss.

"Ewwww!" Ellie complained from Ransom's grip, turning her head away and covering her eyes.

"What was that Ellie?" Ransom asked, "Do you not like it when mommy and daddy kiss?" She shook her head. So Ransom leaned in and kissed you again.

"Daddy, you're exhausting!" She said out loud. You lightly snorted, Ransom's face turning to offense and concern.

"Where did you learn that word?" He asked, looking at her.

"Mommy says it all the time!" He looked at you. You smiled, wanting to burst out laughing but prevented yourself.

"What, she's not wrong." You defended your daughter. Ransom scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You Drysdale women are unbearable."

The shoot went well. You were quite surprised at how well the kids behaved, they were both naturals. And neither of them acted up, which you knew was because you had taken them to large events since they were practically newborns. They were extremely used to people other than family.

"Now let's get some with just Mr. and Mrs. Drysdale." The photographer called out. You handed off the kids to their nanny, Debby, and went in front of the white canvas. You two did a few different simple poses, professional of course. "How about a kiss?"

"It would be my pleasure," Ransom said almost instantly, leaning in so he was less than an inch away. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." You smiled back, as he gave you a long, deep kiss, which you gladly leaned into.

"Ew!" You heard Ellie call out again, causing you and Ransom to release and look over at her. Now, everyone, there was laughing, including you and Ransom.

"I want another." He whispered into your ear from behind you. You looked up at him and lightly smiled.

"Okay," You said.

"Okay?" He asked clarifying.

"We can have a third." You whispered back.

The shoot finally wrapped up, and the kids were put down for a nap. They were of course exhausted from all the events from the day. You walked down the hallway to your room, finding Ransom on his laptop leaning against the headboard of the bed, finishing up some writing. "Hey, gorgeous." He smirked as you walked in.

"Hello, handsome," You smiled back and went to your side, grabbing the novel you were currently working on from your nightstand. Ransom closed his computer, placing it on his own nightstand, and creeping over, placing his hands on your hips and kissing your next. "Baby," You lightly moaned, looking up from your book.

"What is it, love?" He asked.

"The kids are sleeping." You said.

"So?" He continued his trail of kisses. "Perfect time to make another one." You sighed, your body and mind giving him.

"Fine," You said, "Just stay quiet."

"I think that'll be harder for you babe," He smiled from on top of you, flipping you both so you were on your back, his body hovering over you. "I love you." He smiled and leaned down, kissing your lips.

"I love you too." You smiled back.