Slime (S.S.)

(A/N: For some reason, Wattpad isn't letting me tag people but this was suggested by RIV3RRR.)  

"They're not going to bed anytime soon."

"Nope," Sebastian replied as we both stood next to each other, arms crossed. Our two, Xavier the older one being 6, and Natalie being 4, were running around our living room chasing each other. "Are you sure you didn't put extra sugar in their ice cream?" He asked me.

"Nope." I said, "Pretty sure I didn't." He sighed.

"What do we do?" He asked.

"I know," I said and smirked. He winked at me understanding what I meant. "Kiddos!" I called out. They continued running. "Xavier, Nat!" I called out again, they continued their cycle.

"Xavier George Stan and Natalie Avery Stan!" Sebastian called. They both stopped dead in their tracks and looked at us like they were deer in headlights. "Listen to your mother." He instructed them.

"Yes, Tata." They both said, of course addressing him through Romanian.

"Why don't we make slime?" I asked them. Of course, we had all the ingredients, this was a pretty typical Saturday or Sunday afternoon activity. Not a Thursday night one, but they needed to get their energy out. Somehow.

They both got extremely excited, jumping up and down as if they were at a trampoline park. "No jumping on the couch!" I scolded them, as they knew well enough not to do so. "Yes, Mama." They said and ran to the kitchen.

"And now I am going to live stream this," Seb smirked and pulled out his phone. Other than actually being with his family, Sebastian's next favorite thing was sharing the experience with his fans. Not that I blamed him, his fans were pretty awesome. "I love you." He muttered right before he started it and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you too Seba." I smiled.

"Mama! Tata!" The two called out as we walked into the room and began. The two were already sifting through the cabinets.

"Hold on you two," I said, "You know the rules." Those, of course, being Sebastian or I had to get out the ingredients. We didn't want anything falling on them or either of them managing to hurt themselves. Because trust me when I say that's most definitely happened before.

I went into the various supply cabinets right outside our large kitchen to get some of the glue, food dye, and contact lens solution. I set it on the island as Sebastian helped the two up into chairs and began streaming. "Hey everyone!" he said, "Welcome to the Stan family kitchen, again." He said and pointed his phone towards our two, "Say, hi guys!"

"Hello!" They both chirped out while smiling and waving. Xavier had lost his front tooth recently and his smile was the cutest thing ever.

"Wait wait wait," Xavier said in his little voice, "Look! I lost my tooth!"

"Did you now?" Sebastian asked and sat next to him, so his front phone camera was on both of them.

"Yeah," Xavier smiled again, "And the tooth fairy came!"

"Yeah, she did." Sebastian smiled at him.

"And she brought me 10 whole dollars!" They both gasped as Xavier held up both his hands to show the amount.

"I wanna lose my teeth." Nat pouted.

"You will soon fetita (baby girl)." He said and kissed the top of her head. "And here comes Mama Stan." Sebastian smiled as I came in with the ingredients.

"Yeah!" The kids cheered.

"Today we're making slime!" Xavier said. Sebastian nodded.

"Okay, kids remember the main rule when we make slime-" I told them.

"It stays in the bowl!" Nat said out loud and pointed to her paper bowl.

"That's right," I said. Sebastian propped his phone up so he could help assist.

"So Mr. Xavier," Sebastian began and sat down next to him once the slime making commenced, "What are you doing right now?" He asked, pointing the camera again at our son.

"Ok so I'm um-" He began stuttering a little which was adorable, "Basically I'm um mixing the glue and this." He said and held up the contact solution. "And then we're gonna die it green! Like vomit!" They both began making weird vomit noises. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"And Ms. Natalie what are you doing?" He sat next to her and did the same thing as with Xavier.

"We're making mine pink! Like a unicorn!" She smiled. Natalie was currently going through a major unicorn phase. Everything had to be pink and sparkly.

"Unicorns are pretty cool." Sebastian agreed and they both nodded their heads. This man was amazing with children. "And what is Mama Stan doing?" He asked and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, turning the camera once again towards me.

"I'm observing this art take form." I smiled and so did he.

"It is true art."

"They're taking a very modern take," I added on.

"With some cubism in there as well." He and I were on the verge of bursting out laughing but we stopped ourselves before we could. He went back to the other side of the kitchen island where the kids were. Along the way I could hear him mumble into his phone, "She's so beautiful." Causing me to look up at him and roll my eyes all while smiling and blushing. He smiled back.

"Ready to reveal you guys?" he asked and they both nodded, "3, 2, 1-" Then they showed off their masterpieces.

Xavier's was a neon green, Nat's a neon pink with glitter. "Wow!" Sebastian exclaimed, "They're so good!" They both began giggling. Then, of course, they began playing with them, which got Sebastian as well sucked into the whole of mesmerizing slime play.

Soon after I saw Nat's eyes start to flutter in an attempt so she wouldn't fall asleep, Xavier's doing the same. "Alrighty, kiddos, let's wash out hands." They both slightly groaned but got up and did so, as Sebastian ended the live stream.

Nat was on the verge of falling over she was so tired, so Sebastian ended up carrying her upstairs, Xavier closely behind him, and me at the end of the line. Sebastian put Nat down to bed and I put Xavier to sleep. Finally, adult time (which was truthfully just the two of us catching up on a TV show in our room).

"That was fun," Seb sighed and climbed into bed next to me.

"It was fun," I said and began flipping through channels, "And effective to put those two to bed." He nodded.

"I wanna go to bed." He put his head onto his pillow. I nodded understanding.

"Night Seba," I said and turned off the TV and light sinking down in bed with him.

"Goodnight frumoasa (beautiful)." He sighed as we both drifted off to sleep.