Interview (C.E.)

Chris and you were sat down together for the Endgame press tour. You both starred in it after all.

Most of the interviews went very well, as always. The reporters were extremely nice, asked pretty decent questions, and of course, asked at least a few about your relationship. There hadn't been really any "bad" questions. One reporter did mention your age gap (it being 8 years) and how it could've potentially affected the way you two perform professionally. Basically asking if Chris had given you advice because he did have more experience in acting than you, and from time to time he did.

"You two have been together for 5 years, and married for one," The reporter began, "Why have you now decided to be in a movie together." You looked at Chris to see if he wanted to give the answer, but he gave you the go-ahead look.

"Well," You began, "I initially didn't really want this role. It was primarily because Chris had talked to me about his hesitations with taking on Captain America which all made sense to me. I was basically in the same position he was in when he first signed on." You continued, "But Chris told me it would be a great opportunity. And truthfully it was."

"Also I wanted to be with her more but I like that explanation better." Chris chimed in. The three of you started laughing.

There was one reporter in particular, however, that Chris had warned you about. They were notorious for going off the rails and just making celebrities go off by asking personal and boundary-crossing questions.

The interview started out like any other one but quickly escalated. "Has your age gap ever affected the two of you?" he asked. You and Chris both gave puzzled looks.

"Pardon?" You asked politely.

"Don't you find the age gap somewhat inappropriate?" You could see Chris visibly tense, but you kept your cool.

"Not at all," You stated, "And I don't see how it would be either."

"Well, it's just-" The reporter paused.

"It's just what?" You asked. Chris was a moment from lighting this guy up.

"Women who are involved in relationships with large age gaps tend to be in it for the money." He stated blatantly.

"Excuse me?" You snapped.

"I think that's enough. Thank you." Chris sarcastically said and rose from his set, taking off his microphone set. You did the same.

"Really guys?" He asked as if this was shocking in some way. Yours and Chris's publicists quickly got you guys out. "We still have 4 minutes left!" he said.

"Well, that was 3 minutes of their time wasted." Your publicists, Jordan, snapped back. You were infuriated at what the reporter claimed. You would never in a million years use Chris for money, nor was that the initial reason why you got together with him. Yet at the same time, you just wanted to cry. The anxiety-filled over you that maybe Chris would begin to think that. Your own husband.

You only had two more interviews to go. The next one was an extremely sweet young reporter. She seemed a little nervous but executed quite well. Her energy seemed to rub off and cheer you up. The other one was again a very nice reporter.

When you got in the car to go back to the hotel with Chris, both of you were extremely let down to the one reporter. You especially, as you had yet to experience an interview like that in your young-ish career as an actress.

In the room, Chris opened the door for you and you immediatly plied your shoes off, taking a seat at the couch. He did the same. "I'm really sorry about that one guy," Chris began, "He was a dick."

"It's not your fault," You sighed, "You told me he would be. It's just, upsetting." He nodded and kissed the top of your head. He got up and was about to go start his shower when you called him. "Chris?" You asked and he spun around to face you. "Do- do you believe what he said?" You lightly asked.

"What?" Chris asked.

"That I'm with you for your money?" He paused.

"Why would I ever believe that?" You shrugged, "Sweetie, I know you're with me because you love me." He approached you. "Or you would not have this." He showed you the wedding band on your hand. You sniffled as tears slowly began to fall. He gave you a sympathetic look. "C'mon babe." He said and got up, grabbing your hand.

After your relaxing bath, you and Chis decided to stay in and order room service. You curled up next to him as the both of you devoured a pizza. Then it came on. The interview with the reporter.

Your breathing halted and eyes went wide. They're about to ruin my name, aren't they? And agree with him. As you and Chris patiently awaited, the news anchors both agreed: you two were a cute couple and the reporter was in the wrong. Which was true. You both let out sighs of relief as your breathing went back to normal. "How about we watch a movie?" Chris asked shortly after and you nodded. "What do you want?"

"The Little Mermaid." You smirked. You could hear him whisper "Yes!" Under his breath, as he smiled. You were surely going to pray for your hotel neighbors, they were going to hear the concert of a lifetime.