Steve Rogers SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Steve wouldn't be very affectionate. The most he would give you would be a kiss or hold your hand. While you two were sitting down though, he would frequently throw his arm around you.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
He would be the most loyal best friend. If you murdered someone he would be the guy you would call to help you move the body, because he would do that just for you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
He likes simple cuddles. Just an arm around you, your head on his shoulder is his type of way to cuddle.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
He does want to settle down eventually. His cooking is mediocre, and his cleaning skills are too. But you're working on him.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
He would probably do it because he felt that you weren't safe because of his job. Maybe after some organization like HYDRA threatens you. And it would be a sit-down conversation.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
He's nervous about commitment. He most definitely wants to get married before kids (that's the ideals he grew up with), but really wants to make everything special and perfect.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
He would be extremely gentle and careful with you. Emotionally, you could break down and he would be there to soothe you at any time. Physically, he wouldn't hurt you in a million years.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
After missions he loves hugs. Especially after rough ones. He likes the way you enthusiastically squeeze him and begin telling him how much you missed him.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
It would take a year or so. It was after you met Bucky, and you two really hit it off that he knew he really did love you

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
Steve is possibly the most jealous person alive. He'll see you with some guy and feel like he's transformed back to his pre-serum state, and then would go into a panic about you leaving him. Which of course, you never would.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
Soft and sweet. That's the easy way to put it. He likes to make you feel as loves as possible, and his kisses prove just that.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
Steve is surprisingly good around kids. He's a little nervous at first, but eventually gets the hang of it. And with the number of young fans he has, he's pretty used to interacting with them.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
Usually, he's in the gym, because he couldn't sleep. At first, it pissed you off, and then you got used to it. But sometimes, on the rare occasion (usually after a rough mission when he crashes and burns), you'll wake up next to him. Then, I don't know, you two would probably do the dirty.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
At home. Working. And then you two would take a break to make dinner, then work a little more, then read next to each other in bed.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
After a year. It would probably be right after he told you he loved you, and then he would dump his heart and soul out for you, his entire life story, and what the history books won't tell you.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
Steve remember every little thing. He remembers big things of course like your birthday and anniversary, but he literally remembers your favorite brand of boxed mac n cheese, along with your favorite shaped noodle and cheese.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
When he took you on his motorcycle for the first time. You were a little nervous, but extremely excited and eager. Right after a ride (which you really enjoyed), you asked him to teach you how to ride one. And after a few fails and tries over and over, you finally got the hang of it (he ended up getting you your own Harley that Christmas).

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
Steve is like an overprotective parent. For the first while in your relationship, he had people watching you. It wasn't in a creepy, stalker-ish way it was just to make sure if there was any trouble someone was there to help. But then you found out, yelled at him for it, and he promised to never do it again.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
Steve would be a try-hard for sure. Unless you said otherwise, then he would do what you wanted. If it was your anniversary he would make breakfast, have flowers delivered to your work, and then bring you out to a really fancy dinner, and a walk in the park after. Then you would probably fuck like Catholic bunnies all night.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
He puts too much on himself. He really takes accidents to heart and goes through a period of feeling bad. Which you would usually have to reassure him on.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
Steve wants to look clean and nice. His hair can't go beyond a certain length, no beard or mustache (but then he went Nomad, and that all changed), and always dressed nicely.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
I think at least a little. To him, if he lost you, a piece of him would feel like it was gone and that would crush him for a while.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
Steve's favorite thing after a mission was to sit with you on the patio of the top floor of your Brooklyn loft, drinking ice tea and just talking.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)
Someone who's judgy and someone with a large ego. He was fine with confidence, but when someone pretended like they were better than anyone else, it pisses him off. And he also hated the idea of someone judging someone else. He was in that position for a while (pre-serum) and hated it.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
He usually can't sleep. So he'll get up and work out like there's no tomorrow.