Sebastian Stan SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Sebastian would be affectionate, in a Sebastian way. He would be shy at first about affection, and then he would be clingy. But in a cute way.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
Sebastian would be a great best friend. He would extremely loyal and sweet. He would drop anything and everything for you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
Sebastian loves cuddles. He preferred to cuddle you, just holding you really close.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
Sebastian does want to settle down, have a traditional family. His cooking needs a lot of help... he really can't cook. But you're helping him.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
He would probably sit down and give it to you straight, with a brief explanation. But then go into a whole speech about how much of an incredible person you are. But how he's still breaking up with you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
He wanted to wait just a little bit to get married. But he would propose after a year, and help you plan the wedding. A most likely traditional wedding.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
He's a gentle giant. Sebastian would be the most gentle person in the world. He wouldn't dream of placing a hand on you that wasn't in a kind way and be emotionally connected to you on a level no one else had.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
Sebastian loves hugs. He really loves to hug you, from behind, from in front, from the side, while you're sleeping. He just loves having you close.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
Sebastian would say it after probably three-ish months. While you're on a walk in the park maybe, to make it romantic.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
He gets jealous. Silently. Unless things get too far. He would just kind of stand there if you were talking to a guy, eyeing you like a vulture, making sure he didn't touch you or try to. And if things got too close for him, he would swoop in, throwing an arm around you and calling you pet names.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
He loves kissing you. Specifically on the head. And you like to kiss him on the cheek, which always makes him smile.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
Sebastian would be really good around kids. He would feel a little awkward at first but would be the sweetest, most gentle human being ever.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
Sebastian always liked to wake up first, to get coffee ready for you and him. He would place yours on your nightstand, knowing you liked to sleep.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
Usually, just the two of you at home working or watching a movie or TV, and eat take out.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
Sebastian would tell you bits and pieces, and would eventually spill everything out. He would leave a little mystery at first and then just dump everything once he felt comfortable. Probably six months into the relationship.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
It takes him a lot to get angry. Like a lot, a lot. And it was never really at you. But when Seb got angry, he went raging. He would yell, throw his hands up, huff, it was a full-blown event.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
Sebastian would remember big things. And maybe one or two small things. Which was alright, because he tried.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
When the two of you were walking your parent's dog in your hometown, and it began raining. Correction: pouring. You were at the dog park and knew walking home would take a while, so you had fun with it. And decided to play in the rain with the dog.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
Sebastian is very protective, but he likes being a little protected too, which you of course make sure is how he feels.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
He would put in a lot of effort into any task that had to deal with you. Whether it is trying to make dinner, going out on a date, getting gifts, he would pour his heart and soul into it.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
It took quite a bit of time to get him to do chores around the house, probably because he really loathed it.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
Sebastian is actually pretty concerned with how he looks. He has to have his hair done a certain way, his clothes need to fit a certain way. Sometimes you felt like he took more time getting ready then you did.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
Maybe. Seb is kind of a roll of the dice. It depends on the day I suppose. Sometimes he's really clingy, other times he needs his space.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
You have anxiety, and so does Seb. So whenever you have panic attacks, he'll speak to you softly in Romanian to reel you out of it.

Y = Yuck
(What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)
Someone who's judgy. If they point out something about everyone or have that judgy personality, he would leave.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
Sebastian doesn't get enough sleep. And it bothers you, a lot. So usually you have to wake up and force him to bed.