Always Pt. 2 (S.R.)

Steve and I were 6 months into our public relationship, meaning it was really about a year. Everything was going incredibly well, we were just Steve and Y/N.

"You two love birds better be at the party tonight, it's the big one you know." Tony came through the kitchen as Steve and I made our morning coffee.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I said sarcastically and Steve smiled.

"So what are we doing today?" Steve asked and leaned against the counter next to me, when eI was sitting on it.

"I don't know." I sighed, "Training, maybe a walk, maybe reading, maybe catching up on the countless shows we're behind on."

"Sounds good." He smiled.

"I think The Bachelor needs to be our top priority, the season finale's in two weeks."

"Oh God," Steve sighed. I chuckled.

"What's wrong Stevie?" I asked well aware of how much he hated that show.

"All of the girls on there have no personality and the main guy, well, he's a you-know-what."

"A dick?" I asked.

"Y/N!" He snapped a little and I chuckled more.

"What?" I asked him innocently, "It's not like you don't say it all the time in bed." Then Bucky walked in and smiled as Steve blushed. I smiled back.

"Is Steve embarrassed about your sex life again?" Bucky asked and gave me a kiss on the cheek being the gentleman he is.

"Yeah. Again." I sighed. Steve shot me a look.

"It's okay little Steve," Bucky put his hand on his shoulder, "You two have fun in bed. We all know it because we can hear it." Steve turned bright red and I began laughing.

"C'mon Steve," I told him, "Sorry to leave you Buck but it looks like Steve is about to explode."

"It's alright doll," He smiled, "See you guys at training."

"Of course Buck." I smiled back.

"You're gonna pay for that," Steve mumbled, "And it's gonna hurt." I smiled.

"Yes, Captain."

.

"I don't even know if you need a workout after that," I said and slipped on my sports bra looking between the bed and Steve.

"I could always go for another doll." He said himself and put on his joggers.

"Another round or workout?" I lightly chuckled.

"Either." He smirked.

"C'mon big guy, it's time for the nonpleasurable workout."

Of course, we (as in me) dreaded the nonpleasurable workout between Steve, Buck, and me. "I did not like that." I panted as I collapsed onto the floor. Both of them chuckled.

"C'mon doll, I'll help you up." I grabbed Steve's hand as he pulled me off of the ground.

"See you two at Stark's party?" Buck asked on his way out. We both nodded as he waved and left.

.

"Ready?" Steve asked from the other room as I finished up my makeup.

"One sec-" I said and applied the last part, "Done!" I said and walked out into the living room where he was on the couch waiting. His mouth dropped when he saw me, "How do I look?" I asked and swirled in my black dress.

"Gorgeous." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"You don't look too shabby yourself," I said and smiled at him. I grabbed his hand and led him out and up the elevator into the common room where the party was already in full swing.