Bonding time (S.R.)

"Who's ready to relax, my children?" Tony asked and came in, bottles of booze already in his hands. Steve and I took our glasses, as did everyone else and began to fill them up.

Steve could, of course, drink more than I could, so I tried and limited myself. I wanted to stay sober, just have fun on team bonding night. But set limits.

"So first game: Would you rather, but with each other." Tony introduced and everyone nodded following along. "So each would you rather will be picked from a prompt from one bowl, and two names from another. Who wants to start?" No one answered for a minute.

"I will," Nat spoke up. And so the games began. They started out kind of stupid at first, giving everyone a little laugh here and there, but escalated quickly.

"Y/N, it's your turn," Tony began, "Would you rather make out with Clint or take a bath with Wanda?" I almost choked on my drink as everyone ooed, Steve turned bright red out of embarrassment and anger.

"Well," I began, "Take a bath with Wanda because A. You never said we couldn't be wearing swimsuits and B. She's pretty hot." She smirked and I did back, Steve eyeing us. We were close friends, of course, we wouldn't do anything like that.

"Alright Capsicle, would you rather sleep with Bucky or push Y/N off a bridge?" Everyone looked at him, his eyes glued on his drink. He sighed. "You gotta choose one." Tony insisted.

"Sleep with Bucky." He said and I smiled. Bucky even smirked a little, which made Steve more upset. "It's not like I was going to push Y/N off a bridge."

"Good point," Tony said.

Next was truth or dare, which or course was also going to go somewhere else with Tony in charge. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Sam asked.

"Dare," I said and smiled.

"Kiss Bucky," he smirked. I looked over at Bucky who's eyes went wide, at to Steve who's face was red as a tomato.

"Fine," I sighed and got up. I went up to Bucky and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I looked back at Steve, who I could tell was tense, his fists were clenched and digging into his palms.

The game went on, Tony had to kiss Bruce at one point, leaving Bruce speechless and embarrassed. Nat had to tell us when she lost her virginity, it was pretty typical for the group we were.

"Steve," Tony said, "Truth or dare." Steve took another swig of his beer.

"Dare." He sighed.

"Makeout with Y/N." His eyes went wide. Bucky and Sam began chuckling. I could see he was hesitant, briefly looking down at me. I nodded from where I was sitting next to him on the couch. There was no shame in my game.

So we did it. We made out for a solid minute on the couch, getting heated pretty quickly. "That's enough you horn dogs," Sam called out.

"We don't want you doing anything too dirty on that couch," Bucky added on.

"You say it like we haven't before," I said and got off where I was straddling Steve. Everyone's eyes went wide as Clint snorted, Natasha and Wanda began giggling like schoolgirls, and Tony began laughing.

Steve's face was blank while everyone's reactions continued. "What?" I asked and nudged him a bit. He rolled his eyes at me as I smiled.

The games continued, and so did the immaturity and dirtiness of it all. "Tony," Bucky asked, "Make out with Y/N." He said and smirked right at Steve's whose expression went to grim.

"Deal," Tony got up and started walking towards me.

"Absolutely not," Steve said and stood in front of me. "Don't you touch her." He stated looking Tony dead in the eyes.

"Tony you're trying to touch Steve's property, that's unacceptable," Clint added on

"Y/N's not my property," Steve spat back, "She's her own woman but I will not tolerate your jokes with her. She's not to be played around with." He said and looked at me, "C'mon." He said and grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the couch and around the corner.

I gave an apologetic look to the rest of the team as he lead us to our floor. I wasn't going to argue with Steve on this, I didn't want to make out with Tony either. But a simple, "I don't want to" from me (which I was planning on saying anyways) would've worked perfectly fine too.

"Steve?" I asked softly as he paced back and forth.

"What?" he snapped.

"Why don't you sit down." He sighed.

"No," He said.

"Steve," I said in my disapproving mother tone.

"Don't do that to me!" he snapped again, "You could've said no, but you didn't."

"I was going to," I shot right back at him, "But if it wasn't for you who went in and caused a scene this wouldn't have happened."

"I didn't cause a scene, I was just not going to let anyone but me touch you. Because that's what you do in a relationship!"

"I'm not doing this right now." I sighed and got up to go to our bedroom. He rolled his eyes and stormed the other way.

I took a brief shower before changing into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I got under the covers and continued to read my book as I heard Steve come in. "I'm sorry," he said and looked down. I sighed.

"It's alright," I said and patted his side of the bed to let him know he could come in with me. "You were upset." He nodded and snuggled into my side. "You wanna go to bed?" He nodded. "I love you, Stevie," I said and turned off my light.

"I love you too," he said and sank into his pillow.