Pregnancy Announcement (S.S.)

Sebastian and I laid in our bed together. He was doing an Instagram Live, considering he had planned one for his fans, and we were bored too. He was going through some questions as I laid in bed with my covers over me on my phone. "Y/N," Sebastian whined, "Y/N." He whined again looking back and touching my leg.

"How may I help you?"

"The people want to see the bump." He smiled and I sighed.

"But it's warm under my covers," I complained.

"Please?" He asked.

"Fine." I grunted and got up throwing the covers under me, "For the people." He smiled when he saw it, moving the camera to it.

"It's so cool," He said and looked up at me, "Babe, there's a baby in there."

"Yeah I know," I said and looked at him, "A painful sometimes a pain in my ass baby who I still love." I smiled.

"Did you just call our child pain in your ass?"

"Yeah," I said with confidence, "But you aren't the one with her inside you so don't be so surprised." He gave me a look with big eyes as if shocked. I was confused for a moment before I got it. We weren't going to tell the public the gender yet. Oops.

The comments began flooding about her, and the fact our first child was going to be a girl. "Welp," Sebastian began, "We are having a girl." He lightly smiled. "Thanks, babe." He sarcastically smiled at me and I kicked him.

"Go get me ice cream," I demanded. He rolled his eyes and did as I told him, wanting to not get to a point of me crying. As he walked away I could hear him say, "Hormones."

I laid on my phone before deciding to join his live stream so I could hear what he was saying about me while downstairs. He began to answer some questions.

"You and Y/N are so cute together," he reinstated one of the comments, "Thanks." He lightly smiled, "Y/N's the cute one. I'm just her accessory." I decided to comment. You're a very nice accessory 🙂. I sent in his comments. As he took some ice cream out of our freezer he looked down and saw my comment, as his eyes went wide. "REALLY?" He shouted you the stairs and I snorted. He immediately came upstairs with my ice cream and spoon. "That was pathetic."

"It was hilarious." I smiled as the comments blew up. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm literally in the same house as you."

"And?" I asked, "Your point is?" He came over and gave me my ice cream and spoon.

"Please don't get any on the bed," he began, "I really don't feel like washing the sheets again."

"Well it's your fault you didn't get me a napkin." I set and put some in my mouth. Within a minute some had fallen on my shirt. "Oops." I said and he looked back still on the live stream. He sighed.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," I said and casually ate it off my shirt, "Can you get me a napkin?"

"You're disgusting he mumbled."

"Am not!" I said. His comment hit hard. Hormones. I wanted to cry. It's pretty sad I know. He came back up with two napkins and saw me pretty upset knowing what was happening.

"Baby," he began in a calm voice, "I'm sorry." I pouted.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am," He lightly smiled, "I promise."

"Fine." I pouted again, "Maybe you are." He gave me a quick kiss before saying goodnight to the live stream.

"I'm sorry." He said again and got in bed next to me.

"That's hurt Sebby."

"I know darling," He wrapped his arms around me, "I love you." He mumbled into my ear.

"I love you too." I kissed his hand.