Cheetos and Regrets (S.S.)

Sebastian and I were finally FaceTimeing for what felt like the first time in forever. "It's so unfair," I complained. He was on a beach in Greece, away filming his new movie Monday. Usually, I would be more upset at the fact he was away from me, but they got a lot of free time while filming this. "It's snowing here." I glanced out the window of our shared Soho apartment as heavy flakes fell down onto the New York City streets below.

"I'm sorry baby." He said and slightly pouted with me, "It would be more fun if you were here."

"I do make things fun," I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Especially when you're drunk."

"That's a fact," I said and we both smiled. "Can I see your abs again?" One of his eyebrows rose.

"Are you only dating me because of my abs?"

"No," I stated, "They're just an addition." He rolled his eyes and moved his phone so I could a full look. I bit my lip at the sight, whining shortly after. "I just want you."

"I know baby doll," he said, "Soon."

"I love you," I said and lightly smiled.

"I love you too," he said and we hung up.

Later that night I got a text from Sebastian. I was reading over some scripts of a new film I was directing. Even at the young age of 25 and being a woman, I still managed to get my name out in Hollywood. Thus far it was working.

He sent, "Can't wait to see you." With the little kissy emoji at the end. Below was an attachment for a plane ticket that left out tomorrow morning. My mouth dropped. I immediatly called him, despite the time difference.

"You did not." I immediatly said once he picked up.

"Not even a 'hello my lover'?"

"Sebastian Stan, did you really do that?"

"We have next week off filming, and you don't fly out to California for another month. So I figured it would be some nice time together." I squealed and he chuckled.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!"

"I try." he said, "Baby I gotta go and get some sleep though. I love you."

"I love you too," I said and we hung up.

.

The next morning after a 6-hour flight I flew into Greece. Sebastian apologized for not picking me up at the airport but did send a driver. We got to his trailer, and as per usual I let myself in. I plopped on his bed, which smelled like him and ended up scrolling through my phone before taking a nap. "I see someone let themselves in." Sebastian came in and smiled. I smirked.

"Yeah, I did." He came and sat down next to where I was snuggled under his covers. He gave me a much-needed kiss and I kissed back.

"I missed you." He said and ran a few fingers through my hair.

"I missed you too," I said and fan my hand up and down his strong jawline. "You're curly hair is so adorable." He chuckled, "You should keep it natural more often."

"I'll think about it." He rolled over next to me and engulfed me in laying down hug.

"You smell like sweat," I told him. He sighed.

"Way to ruin a moment."

"Well go shower." He rolled his eyes.

"You know this is my trailer right?"

"Do I look like I care?" I asked as he made his way to the shower.

Once out of the shower, I had already dug into his snacks. "I'm starting to regret bringing you here." I fake gasped as if I was offended.

"How could you say such a thing?" He lightly laughed.

"Well nows there's Cheetos dust on my white duvet." he looked down at the accidental trail I left.

"Want some?" I asked holding the bag out for him. He looked at the bag, then me before dunking his hand in and taking some. "So when are we going to the beach?" I asked and popped another one in my mouth.

"It's 5 pm," he said glancing at the small oven clock in his trailer, "So after dinner, we'll go and watch the sunset."

"Sounds perfect." We both smiled.