Wisdom teeth (S.R.)

"Just so both you know, if I say some stupid stuff of anesthesia doesn't take it the wrong way," I said as I went back in preparation for getting my wisdom teeth removed.

"Oh, I'll be recording it all," Nat smirked.

"Good luck, love you." Steve smiled.

-3rd person-

The doctor called Steve and Nat in when you had just woken up. "She should be good to go in about half an hour. Until then we're going to monitor her to be sure that nothing out of the ordinary happens. But you two are encouraged to stay in the room with her." He smiled and left as they smiled back.

"Steve?" You mumbled out and he looked up, "Okay good you're here." He nodded. You took a minute to catch your breath considering there were cotton balls in your mouth, preventing blood. "You're very attractive you know that?" You said and Steve turned light pink.

"This is when I start recording," Nat said and pulled out her phone.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're like, very muscley, and it's really hot Steve." He was turning redder by the second. "But all those photos of tiny Steve are cute too. You were like a little teddy bear." You began laughing at the thought, "It was super adorable."

"Thanks, Y/N."

"Stevie?"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much." You weakly smiled.

"I love you too." He smiled back.

"But ya know who's hot too?" You brought up amidst your haze.

"This is when it gets good," Nat muttered.

"Bucky. He's really hot too." Steve tensed when you said Nat as froze. "I don't think I would do anything with him, but he's just very hot too Steve." He wasn't even sure how to respond. "But I still love you the mostest Steve." It was some more conversation about brownies and dogs before it was time to go. You were asleep by then so Steve had to carry you out bridal style. "My prince charming." You murmured as you awoke and wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

Once the three of you got back to the tower, Steve carried you in once again where he tucked you in in your shared bed. "Stevie," you complained as he walked away, "I need a good night kiss." You whined. He sighed and lightly smiled before walking back and giving you a kiss on the head.

"Call if you need anything." He said as you snuggled into the sheets.

-Your POV-

"Steve?" I called as my teeth began aching.

"Yes Y/N?" I heard him begin walking to our room.

"It hurts," I told him and whined in pain.

"I'll grab you your pain killers." He came back a minute later with those and some water, which I graciously swallowed.

"Steve?" He turned around to face me, "Will you cuddle with me?" He lightly smiled and went to his side of the bed, getting under the covers and holding me. "So what did I say?" I asked and looked up at him. He began chuckling. "What?"

"You called me hot, numerous times."

"I mean I wasn't wrong." he blushed a little.

"You did say Bucky was hot though, I found that interesting." It was awkward for a few seconds.

"Bucky is... attractive?" I said and he smiled.

"It's fine doll," He said and held me a little bit tighter, "As long as you two don't run off without me knowing."

"We won't." I smiled. Then we heard a knock at the door. Steve climbed out of bed to go get it.

"Hey, doll." I heard Bucky say and enter our room. Perfect timing.

"Hey, Buck." I smiled as big I could.

"How ya doing with the whole wisdom teeth thing?"

"Not great," I admitted, "It hurts." He sympathetically smiled.

"I heard all about things that were said." He smirked.

"Don't bring it up," I groaned, "Please."

"I mean, you're pretty attractive too." He winked. Steve was eyeing him and turning bright red.

"Steve's going to beat you if you say one more word Bucky," I said and glanced between the two, "There's a dangerous look in his eyes."

"Maybe I'll go then," He smiled and began walking out, "But if you need me for anything, don't hesitate to ask." He smirked. What a flirt, I thought. Steve still stood looking pissed.

"You know I wouldn't do anything with him, right?"

"Not by that conversation."

"Steve," I whined, "I wouldn't. You know Bucky's a flirt." He sighed.

"You may be right," he said and climbed into bed once again, "But I'm not giving either of you the chance." he threw his arm around me as I snuggled into him.

"That's fine," I said, "I only want you."