05| damn, your eyes.

K E N Z I E

As I enter the house, Nicole and Janice are already there ruining the entire atmosphere with their presence. They make an attempt to ask if I'm going out but I ignore and walk past because I cannot deal with any bullshit of theirs at the moment.

I had ordered a bunch of clothes last month along with a lot of dresses and I have never struggled so much picking out a dress in my entire life.

There are so many to pick from and I end up picking a navy blue dress with really thin straps. I don't remember buying this dress to be honest but I'm glad I did because I love it.

There is now only fifteen minutes left till the party and I'm still at home, working on my messy hair

I get a notification again from my phone.

paige<3: i'm already here guys, i'm waiting near the line of people

maxine<3: omg i'm nearly there! only two minutes away

They're all on their way and I'm still at home. Shit I have to hurry up.

- - -

Arriving at the club on schedule, we find ourselves queuing for at least ten minutes, joining a line flooded with students from our school. The chill in the air feels like it's seeping into my bones. Finally, reaching the front, we're granted entry, relieved to step inside where it's warmer.

The scene inside the club is a whirlwind of activity—people dancing energetically, drinks flowing, couples engaged in intimate moments, and some smoking. Amidst it all, there are girls performing on poles, adding to the lively atmosphere of the place.

"Okay so whose coming with me to the bar?" Max shouts over the loud music playing.

"Bitch bye I'm going to go look for the love of my life." Alex yells back over the music. I couldn't help but chuckle at how whipped he already is.

"Yeah I'm going to go and find the love of my life as well." Paige looks over at us. She's been trying to find the "right" guy for herself for ages now because she wants to prove to her ex that she can move on as well just like he did. But we all know she's still madly in love with him.

God she deserves way better than that son of a bitch, I can't believe she's still in love with him.

"You coming?" Max asks me as she starts walking off to the bar.

"Yup." I reply and start walking over to her towards the bar.

Taking a shot after some hesitation, I'm a bit wary of drinking too much, unlike Max, who's on the opposite end, fully immersed in dancing somewhere within the bustling crowd.