29| admitted it.

K E N Z I E

My eyes are stinging as the tears drop down my cheeks while I drove back home. God, I'm starting to call Nolan's home my home. I don't have it in my to break his heart, I can't.

I have to tell Nolan. And I can. How is he going to know if I tell Nolan. It's not like he can hear everything. Yeah. That's what I should do. I'm going to tell Nolan, everything. We both can come up with something to get rid of Kieran. He may have mentioned that he's more powerful than Nolan but that doesn't make it impossible for us to do something against him.

I'm sure I cross the speed limit going home but I need to tell Nolan. Kieran won't find out if I tell him, all Nolan needs to do is act along with me. Neither of us will get hurt.

As soon as I park into the driveway, I slam the car door shut and walk quickly into the house. I don't have to knock or press the bell since Nolan had given me a separate pair of keys for every door in the house that requires to be unlocked to enter.

I'm hoping he'd be downstairs but I don't see him. It's the boys playing their stupid game, it's all they do in their free time. None of them notice me entering, they are too busy with playing. I don't give them a second glance, I run up the stairs to Nolan's bedroom to see if he is there and I've never been so glad to see him.

He has come out of a shower since his hair is completely wet and he has a towel wrapped around his lower half. I stand there and stare at his body and his tattoos that travel all the way from his neck to his arms and body.

"You're an hour late." He doesn't even look at me but somehow already knows I am there, watching him. I can tell he is mad by the tone of his voice.

"Sorry. I lost track of time. But, I need to talk to you." He turns around to look at me, checking me out as he pushes his wet hair back.

"I'm listening." It's hard to concentrate on anything when I have fucking Nolan in front of me half naked. Lord, help me.

"On my way here, I was nearly hit by a car. Don't be mad though, I was driving safely. It wasn't my fault. But let me get to the point, they stopped me-" Oh for fuck sake. My phone starts ringing, stopping me from carrying on. I pull it out of my pocket and the number is unfamiliar. Don't be who I think it is. Please don't be.

I pick it up, hoping it's not who I think it is. I am wrong.

"Do you think you're smart?" The person on the other line asks me. It's him.

"What?" I would cuss him out but I don't because Nolan is there, looking at me confused.

"I assume you have forgotten what I said. I really hope you weren't thinking about crossing me." That's exactly what I was about to do.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He knows something is up, but how? Even if he followed me here, that doesn't mean he'd know I'm telling Nolan everything.

"Oh, don't act stupid sweetheart," I cringe at his words. "I know what you're trying to do. Even after I told you what the consequences would be." How the fuck does he know? I am trying to be calm especially when Nolan is watching me.

"How the fuc- I'll do it. He won't know anything, just don't try anything. Let me take care of this." I know it's stupid of me to say that in front of Nolan because now he's going to want to know what I'm talking about but I can't think of anything else to say.