38| cage.

K E N Z I E

We both came back to the house yesterday night. Me and him are technically back together now, I mean we didn't even break up in the first place. It was all a misunderstanding, but now that means Kieran will find out eventually if I don't tell him.

But I don't want to tell him. Even though, he will find out because he always somehow knows everything. I don't know how and I don't think I even want to know.

"I missed you, where the hell had you been? You weren't answering any of my calls or messages." Vanessa asks, with concern in her voice.

She doesn't know? I awkwardly look at Nolan and then Chase and then Kai and then Theo and then, Miles who just shrugs at me.

As soon as I came back to the house, the boys told me how they know everything. They told me if Nolan really had cheated on me, they would have kicked his ass.

"Babe, look here." Chase calls out to Vanessa and grabs her jaw, kissing her lips in front of us all.

"Oh my god, that's disgusting." Miles looks away, averting his attention to everyone around us sitting in their own booths.

We all thought it'd be nice if we went out to eat. I was expecting McDonalds or something but we turned up somewhere that looks extremely expensive and luxurious, but I don't complain. And I won't be because I haven't eaten in days.

"Chase, I think you're killing her." Sam points out, looking a bit worried. "Also, I'm going out for a quick smoke. I'll be back."

"I enjoyed every second of that but next time, please let me breathe." Vanessa licks her lips and turns around to me. "Back to what I was saying, you're okay right?"

"Yeah, I'm perfectly okay." I don't say anything else because I don't want to lie to Vanessa. I'll tell her about everything soon, just not now. I don't want to ruin the night for all of us.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress comes over while eyeing Nolan down. He doesn't seem interested at all. Better not be.

"Yeah. I was just wondering if the whole menu is possible to order?" Theo looks down at the menu and back up at the waitress.

"Fat fuck." Chase mumbles under his breath.

"I'm ready, can I have the roasted veg and lentil salad bowl?" Vanessa orders and I look at her in shock. I think we all do.

"What?" She looks at all of us and shrugs. Who comes to a restaurant that looks like this... and asks for a salad?

"So one salad.. what about you?" She writes down Vanessa's order on the notebook as she asks Nolan.

Hello? I'm the one sitting in between him and Vanessa.

"Whatever she gets." He points at me and goes back down onto his phone. I am trying so hard not to smile right now.

"Mm.. I'm craving Pizza. Yeah, I'll have the Spicy Chicken Pizza. Two." She's not getting a 'please' or a 'thank you' from me.

"Alright," She writes it down. "You guys ready too?"

"Nope." Kai answers.

"Yeah, I already told you I want the whole menu." Theo rolls his eyes.

"I'm afraid that's not possible tonight because it's currently really busy today otherwise it would have been possible." She replies.

"Fine. Ribs, please. The most popular ones." He orders.

"Pizza. Margarita." Miles orders.

"Surprise me. With anything on your menu." Chase smiles at her.