46| unforgettable memory.

K E N Z I E

Vanessa: *Sends pic of her and Kenzie's mom together*

Me: Wow. You guys really having fun without me?

Vanessa: Yup. We're watching a movie. How's France?

Me: Amazing, feelin homesick tho:(

Vanessa: Lol thats ok. Youll be here in the same couch with us soon watching another movie. Best trio ever.

Me: Now you're making me more homesick. I wanna come HOME NOW.

Vanessa: See you soon hehe.

I was hesitant at first to come Lyon and leaving my mom at home but I've come to the realisation that I've left her with the best people ever who are definitely spoiling her every single moment of the day.

"What you smiling at?" Nolan comes out of the toilet after taking a long ass shower and questions me.

"Picture Vanessa sent me of her and my mom." I reply while still looking down at my phone screen.

"Your mom's definitely living her best life right now." He sits himself on the edge of the bed, as I'm lying down in a bikini ready to go to the beach.

"Mhm.. Okay! Let's go then." I drop my phone and get up from my lying position.

"I have no clue if I'm bugging out or what but I'm pretty sure I saw Kieran yesterday. On my way to here." I freeze after hearing those words come out of Nolan's mouth. Kieran is a careful guy, there's no way he let that happen.

"What?" I question, looking all lost and confused.

"Yeah. I'm lucky that the bastard didn't try to do anything to you. Did you go out yesterday?" He looks at me, and I'm really bad at dealing with my facial expressions when I have to think if I should lie or tell the truth.

"Yeah.. I went to the beach but nothing happened or felt weird. I think you might be bugging." I should manipulate him into thinking he's seeing things and I know that sounds mental but if Nolan does really think Kieran is here then he will so definitely try something. "And I'm sure he would have done something to me but he didn't. So stop stressing about the stuff we said we would leave in New York cause right now it's just me and you on holiday. With no distractions." I put my arms around his shoulders while standing up and looking down at him.

"Yeah you're right. Let's go and have sex on the beach." He places his hands around my waist and places a kiss on my cleavage area.

- - -

Nolan mentioned knowing a secluded part of the beach, with no sign of people, especially during the enchanting sunset hours. The breathtaking sight unfolds before me, as the sky paints itself in hues of dewy pink and orange, stretching over the entire beach. The rhythmic melody of the waves crashing near the shore beckons me to dive into the water immediately, but we have some preparations to make before indulging in a swim.

"How do you know about this place?" I take off my beach dress, revealing my bikini as Nolan puts everything on the ground, setting up our little spot.

"Because I've been here like hundred times." He replies as I grab my phone and take multiple pictures of the beautiful scenery in front of me.

"Okay well last one in the water is the biggest pussy to ever exist to mankind." I scream as I dash, taking off before Nolan and running as fast as I can towards the water.

Amused by the sound of Nolan's laughter growing nearer, I quicken my pace. Suddenly, he charges towards me, effortlessly pushing me far away. In a skillful maneuver, he runs towards the water, promptly using the chance to leap into the ocean. As I make my way to the water, a blend of laughter and a hint of playful defeat graces my expression, contributing to the light-heartedness of the moment.