22| make me forget.

N O L A N

It's the way I feel uneasy around Kenzie. It's the way I felt when I saw her crying. It's the way I actually held her and let her cry in my arms. In my entire existence, I have never let a girl cry on me the way I let her. It was almost my first instinct after seeing her upset. To let her let it all out.. on me.

I've killed many people in my life, I do it like it's the most normal thing now and it's not hard at all but when it comes to Kenzie, I can't even imagine myself trying to hurt her. If any girl had talked to me the way she has, I would have done something to them right away on the spot but with her, I let her talk to me however she wants and I don't even try to do anything about it.

She's also the only one all the boys actually like. They don't find her annoying like they always do with every single girl I bring home to fuck. Kenzie is an easy person to dislike but she does have good qualities about her like not begging it to me and not being clingy. 

I wanted her to kill Kaiden, I wanted her to hurt him but she wasn't able to. I thought she would but I was wrong. She shows herself as someone who could end someone but she's not like that. I respect and like that about her. 

Someone else I would love to see her hurt is Alyssa.

I haven't seen Alyssa since I kicked her out of my house and even though I had threatened her, I know she won't leave Kenzie alone. She's crazy about me, and I mean it in the least cockiest way ever.

I'm standing right in front the toilet door Kenzie locked herself into. I know the entire situation that I put her into made her feel uneasy and I want to see if she's alright because I feel kind of bad but I know she won't waste a second to make not feel bad for her anymore.

The door unlocks and I turn around to face her. 

When I look at her, she seems completely fine. Only thing different is that she is not wearing the hoodie like she was before, instead all she has on is a cami top which she looks mad tempting in.

"Done staring?" I don't realise I'm staring at her, not even looking away.

I quickly clear my throat and tell her "If you wanna stay the night then do so." 

"Do you have anything to drink?" She asks and I furrow my brows in confusion

"Yeah. In the kitchen. You know where all the drinks are kept." I remind her.

"No, you idiot. Not that drink. I want alcohol." My face drops and my mind wonders why she would ask me that.

"You should go to bed." I know something happened back home with her and her family but letting her drink seems wrong. I've done enough to fuck shit up for her, I'm not about to make her an alcoholic.

"For fuck sake, Nolan. Stop trying to always have a say in everything I do." She suddenly bursts and I clench my jaw because I'm not in the mood to argue with her.

"You need sleep. And you're not going to lay your hands on anything like that as long as your under my roof." I make it clear that I don't want to play any part in her downfall.

"Fine. I guess I'll go out myself and have a drink." Funny if she thinks I'm going to let her do that as well.

I get a hold of her wrist and she tries to resist but I carry on walking her down to her room that hasn't been touched since she left.

"Listen, there's no point of you trying to leave to go out and have a drink because you know that's impossible to do when I'm watching you. So quit being so fucking stubborn and go to sleep because that's the only thing you need right now." I close her bedroom's door behind me as she stands in front of me, just in case she tries to be smart and make an attempt to do something ridiculously stupid.