58| barbados?

K E N Z I E

My eyes open slowly, feeling incredibly heavy. There's a pounding at the back of my head, and my body feels off. I don't absorb my surroundings immediately; I need to focus to clear my vision. Everything seems blurry and spinning for now.

I'm surrounded by darkness; there's not a hint of light. I can make out that I'm in a room, probably lying on a bed.

Struggling to rise, I manage to prop myself up slightly, resting on my elbows to observe the area. A sliver of light peeks through the curtains.

Wait fuck. I'm not even supposed to be here. Where the fuck am I? Panic washes over me, and I waste no time getting off the bed. Despite the darkness, I can make out the room—it's pretty nice, with sleek wooden furniture. I spot the king-size bed I just left, a massive wardrobe against the wall, and two nightstands by the bed. This place is huge, wherever I am.

Hastening toward the curtains, I yank them apart, allowing the sun to flood the room. Shielding my eyes, I squint cautiously; it's been so long since I've seen such brightness. Sensing the unfamiliar warmth from the window, I find myself simply gaping with my mouth wide open in surprise.

Where in the fuck am I?

The view is stunning, showcasing connected buildings resembling charming bungalows. Towering palm trees dominate the landscape, surrounded by greenery. In fact, nearly half of this place is embraced by a massive field.

The weather here is completely different from back home. The sky's exceptionally blue, and the sun is beaming with an unusual intensity, spreading warmth.

I place my hands against the window, in awe because I have no idea where I currently am. I mean fuck, I don't even think I'm in New York anymore. Trying my best to take a better look of my surroundings, I spot a group of men dressed in a certain uniform, carrying machine guns across their chest.

This is a big problem. I've been kidnapped, haven't I? But by who? It can't be Kieran. Unless he's got me fooled but I highly doubt that. It could possibly be Kenny? Shit, this is a tricky situation. Do I let them know that I'm awake?

I have no idea what to expect out of this but I'm shitting myself. As soon as, the only person who knows my whereabouts all the time, leaves.. of course this has to happen to me.

Even though the windows are definitely locked, I make an attempt to pull one up but obviously don't succeed. Okay well, I'm in this big ass room so it won't hurt to search for something that can help me.

I start off with the nightstands beside the both sides of the bed, but the drawers have nothing useful in them apart from one sleeping mask and sleeping pills. Ooh, might grab those actually.

I stuff them into the side of my bra knowing they'll be secure there. I move to the cupboards, opening every single door but it's empty.

Alright this part of the room is pointless. I've only found one thing that might come to use.

I head into the bathroom, hoping to find something useful. Each drawer is stocked with toilet essentials, but nothing seems helpful to me at the moment.

The environment I'm in is helping me stay a lot calmer than I thought it would. Why in the hell is everything I could possibly need in here but nonetheless let's see how long it goes this way.

To be fair, I don't know what I'm looking for exactly but I've been waiting for something to catch my eye. Clearly, nothing's worked however I guess the only thing I can do is let whoever has me here know that I'm now awake. And I'd like to know what's going on.