08| psychotic

K E N Z I E

Two days. It's been two days since I've been trapped here against my own will. To be fair though, it could have been a lot worse for me but I've been living quite my life here.

The room I have been placed in is more than perfect for me. I did expect to be thrown somewhere away like in those fictional stories with those alpha absolute ridiculous males who kidnap 'fragile' girls and whatnot. Anyway, to say the least.. I haven't been having the worst time of my life here at all.

I also surprisingly have been getting along with everyone, not including him. We haven't seen each other since the day threatened me again even though I've been put under the same roof as him.

Coming up with an excuse to tell my dad why I might be gone for a while was difficult because I was struggling to pick a choice which was either put up a fight with Nolan and tell him I'm not going to stay here or let him keep me here which seemed like a bad idea however now it's not as bad. Anyway, not hard to tell which choice I picked.

Sleeping in a comfortable bed, in a room that's got everything I could possibly want isn't clearly enough to fix my sleeping schedule and get me to actually fall asleep at a normal time. It's 1AM and instead of going to bed or at least trying to make an attempt to do so, I'm contemplating whether or not if I should go downstairs and get water for myself. Kenzie, why do you have to question yourself? Just go? No because I'm a tad nervous to bump into Nolan whom I haven't talked to for a while. I know he's going to say something to me and I know I'm going to say something stupid back in return. Last thing I want to do tonight is embarrass myself.

You know what, I'm being stupid. Why am I debating with myself to either drink water which my body so desperately needs or too bump into a thick headed individual who dislikes me as much as I dislike him.

I'm sure I'll be fine.

I turn the lights on to my room and exit it.

a/n: i found this on randomly on pinterest and it's also the first one i saw, i couldn't be bothered to look for better ones

a/n: i found this on randomly on pinterest and it's also the first one i saw, i couldn't be bothered to look for better ones. SOZ.

Stepping out of my room into the encompassing darkness, the silence envelopes me, hinting at the absence of any stirring activity downstairs.

I wander through the vast kitchen, I move cautiously, eventually reaching one of the cupboards adorned with an array of glasses, neatly arranged.

With Nolan appearing in my mind, I can't help but wonder how I haven't seen his parents at all. I've only seen the boys in the house so far and I don't want to ask or anything because I don't want to seem like the person who wants to know everyone's business.