09| she is brave.

K E N Z I E

It is finally Saturday and I have woken up to a bunch of messages from my mom, asking me when I'll be over to her apartment, it had completed slipped out of my mind that I have to go over early this morning but I have only just woken up, during the afternoon.

I'm still held under captive, still staying here in Nolan's house, because he still apparently hasn't found out any information about me not lying. No problem though cause my dad hasn't bothered to ask me if I'm coming soon or not and he's not even in the country for now.

I'm also not going to be a pussy, I have to ask him to let me go to my mum only for the rest of the weekend. I haven't seen her for an entire week and I don't even know how she's doing right now. And I find it embarrassing that I am having to ask anyway in the first place but there is not much of a choice left to pick from. This is what will happen to you if you let curiosity get the best of you so don't be like me.

Dressed for the day in a pleasant outfit, I step out of my room, hopeful for a peaceful conversation with Nolan, aiming to avoid any insults thrown at each other.

As I look around while walking, I hear someone shouting in anger. I know who it is immediately and follow the voice which bought me in front of a room. And this time I'm following it because I need to talk to the person it's coming from, not because I'm curious.

See, I'm slowly starting to learn my lesson.

I knock. Not once, not twice but three fucking times.

"What the fuck do you want?" Caught off guard by his sudden outburst, my gaze unintentionally sweeps over his physique, in just a towel below the waist. Despite the distraction, I remain focused on the conversation I intend to have.

"If you're not going to say anything then move." He snaps with a stern look on his face.

"I need to talk to you about something, well actually ask." I tell him right before he gets the chance to close the door on my face.

"Go on."

"I need to go over to my mom's place." He better let me because if he doesn't I'm still going to leave.

"Then go."

"Huh?" I blurt out. I was expecting him to rage and say no straight away but this, I was not expecting at all.

"Go before I change my mind." He rolls his eyes. I've lost count to how many times he's rolled them eyes at me.

"Babe?!" I hear some unknown girl's squeaky voice call out from behind Nolan.

"Don't make me regret it. I better see you later." He slightly whispers and slams the door on my face.

- - -