39| thanks kieran.

K E N Z I E

"Who's Kaiden?" Oh right, how could I forget Vanessa has no clue about that whole situation?

"Some guy that Alyssa told to rape me. It's cool now though, he had been dealt with a while ago."

"Oh, he better be fucking dead." She replies.

"He is." I sigh.

"Good. I hope you're okay."

"I am." I lie. With everything going fine between me and Nolan, I can't stop thinking about the deal with Kieran. He still hasn't called which is a good thing but I'm afraid that any second he will.

And that second is right now..

"Oh shit. My mum is calling me. She probably can't sleep." I once again lie, I can't really tell her that her brother is calling me.

"Hm okay. I'm going to go sleep now, yeah. I'm really tired." She yawns and rubs my back before heading back to her bedroom. Or Chase's.

I run back into the backyard, picking the phone up before it ended. I could ignore his calls but I won't get anything from it, it's better to pick up.

"What?" I quietly say even though I'm outside.

"Hey. My day was amazing, thanks for asking. What about yours?" He sarcastically asks. I'm not in the mood for his sarcasm.

"Get to the point."

"Where are you?" He asks.. why does he want to know?

I'm not going to tell him that me and Nolan are together again, maybe he still doesn't know.

"Why?"

"I haven't seen you in a while."

I have a fucking boyfriend. Unfortunately I can't say that out loud though.

"Okay? I don't care. Is that it? Are you done?"

"Your attitude stinks."

"Kieran. Are you fucking done with saying what you wanted to do? Because if you are, please tell me so I can end this call."

"How's my sister and cousin doing?" Ah shit. He does know. I was really hoping he didn't but what was I expecting? He knows everything.

"Alright."

"Don't know how I feel about you trying to keep something from me when I specifically said not to but I won't do anything. I like you a lot so I'll let you off just this once, lie to me again, you won't like what I'm going to do. Deal is on again."

The call ends right after and I have nothing to say.

Maybe if I didn't think about Kieran calling me so much, he wouldn't have. I've jinxed it and I'm so fucking mad.

Fuck the deal and fuck everything. I'm so tired. I just want to be happy with Nolan. I want to be happy in general but everything is literally falling apart. Doing what I did with Alyssa felt good but it only lasted a bit.