26| cannot lose feelings.

Warning: SMUTTTTT

K E N Z I E

The whole week has gone by quickly and my body is not in pain as much as it was before. It doesn't hurt at all actually. I also considered letting my mom stay here at Nolan's house but she said no. She said she's fine where she is and doesn't want to seem like a burden to any of us.

Even Nolan tried convincing her but she's too stubborn to say yes. I told her I'd come regularly to see her and make sure she's doing fine and she was okay with that.

I haven't told her about the attack that happened at home, she did ask though what had happened to my hand that had a cut which is healed now. I lied and told her I accidentally cut my hand while trying to cook something which she fell for, thank god she did because if she found out what really happened she wouldn't let me step a foot back there at the house.

Nothing has happened between me and Nolan well until yesterday. Just as I thought, our friendship was somewhat developing, we both got into a stupid argument last night because apparently I don't take care of myself enough. I know he was worried and didn't mean for it to turn into an argument but it set me off when he started shouting at me which is why I started shouting back at him.

And I'm pretty sure we ruined everyone's sleep in the house but none of them said anything until later this morning about us acting like a couple. They only said it to me since after the argument Nolan left the house and he's still not back. I wasn't worried that he had been gone for so long because I know he's more than capable of keeping himself safe, of course he is and I'm sure no one would want to mess with him anyway.

It's around 5pm and I'm dozing off to sleep on the couch while hearing all the boys scream as they play video games until we all hear the front door open. It's him.

He doesn't pay any attention to us and walks upstairs right after he enters. It's obvious that he is still mad and not only at me but at everyone else.

"I'll be back." I tell them all and get off the couch, walking up to his room.

"Are you still mad?" I ask as soon as I see him.

"No." He isn't looking at me. He's lying.

"Look at me and say it." It's easy to tell if someone's lying, they can't keep eye contact at all. And that's exactly what he was doing, not looking at me.

"I'm not in the mood right now. I'm tired and I'm not mad at you." He replies, still not looking at me directly.

I sigh and walk closer to him, "I'm sorry. I know you were trying to look out for me and it's my fault that it was turned into an argument." He's sitting down on the bed and I'm looking down at him.

He immediately locks eyes with me, stands up and smashes his lips onto mine. I'm in shock for the first few seconds of the kiss but I eventually give in and kiss him back.

I can feel his hands on my ass as he carries on kissing me, placing small kisses on my neck and on my collarbone.

"Whatever we're about to do, it won't mean anything right?" I stop kissing him, looking into his eyes hoping he won't say what I'm thinking he will.

"Yeah, it won't." I can feel the emptiness in my stomach after he says that but I don't say anything. I want him right now.

"Okay." I reply and push him down to sit on the bed again.