17| finally.

K E N Z I E

I don't skip any of my classes because I know if I wanted to I'd have to spend my precious time with Nolan for the next six hours and I've had enough of his bullshit.

The whole day feels like shit. All my classes are all the ones I despise with everything I have in me and on top of that I can't stop thinking about what had happened earlier in the day.

I have been unable to even concentrate in any of the lessons I have had so far.

I don't see Chase or Nolan at all during lunch or in between the changeovers to our next lessons. And I'm glad. I don't want to see Nolan's face at all, I hate him and I can't believe I've gotten myself involved with him because I couldn't mind my own god damn business.

Last period finally ends and I've never been this relieved because I've been dying to get out of this shithole for the whole day.

"I need to go to the mall real quick to grab a few things, can you guys please please come with me? I promise I will pay for your food!" Alex begs as I slam my locker shut. I've always been doing that, it feels good.

"I think I'll pass." I turn around to face both Alex and Max while pulling my bag's strap up my shoulder.

"Pinky promise me right now you will buy me anything I want to eat if I come with you." I scoff as Max pulls out her pinky waiting for Alex to do the same.

"Pinky promise." They both wrap their pinky's together while I get distracted by someone walking down the hallways.

Alyssa.

I feel my anger shooting up just by looking at her face. I haven't seen her the whole day and I have been hoping I would because all I want to do is fuck her up.

She's checking out other boys with a smirk on her face with her two minions walking behind her.

And I decide to do something I've wanted to do for quite some while now.

I start storming up to her until I get stopped by someone.

"Hey, calm down okay? As much as I want you to beat her up, you can't. Not here. At school." Chase stands right in front of me and places his hand over my shoulder.

"Why not? It's not going to make a difference where I beat her up, I doubt I'll see her outside school. School is the only chance I'll ever get to lay my fucking hands on her."

"You know what. Fine. But just don't make it into a big fight. Maybe a little push or something because if you do more than that and you actually start a fight, you'll get in trouble with this shitty school and Nolan's going to kill both of us."

Little push my ass.

I start walking past Chase towards Alyssa with the biggest grin on my face.

It sucks I can't full on beat her up in front of the whole school but as long as I get to hurt her I'm okay with that. And this is definitely not going to be the last time I'm going to hurt her.

"Kenzie, don't forget what I said. Control yourself, a push okay? Nothing more unless you wanna die with me." I look at Chase once more and I start laughing at his face because of how scared he is of Nolan.