28| kieran.

WARNING: SMUTTTTT

K E N Z I E

I've been craving his touch all day. All I thought about in class was his touch, all over my body. I even fucking imagined it. I've been waiting for this moment all day. Sometimes when you know something is terrible for you, you want it more than ever.

"Do you really want to do it again?" He asks for the ten millionth time.

"Yes, I want you to do it." I sigh.

"Alright. But just know, this time it won't feel anything like it did last time. I'm about to fuck you much harder." I don't reply, I close my eyes.

I can feel the small kisses he places softly on my inner thighs. He puts his thumb on the fabric of my panties, rubbing against it gently.

"You're so fucking wet." He mumbles, removing my panties off.

He lowers his head once again and swipes his warm tongue across my pussy, making me lose my mind already.

I tilt my head back, moaning his name. He pulls me close to him, putting my legs over his shoulders letting them rest.

I put my hands on his soft hair, tangling my hands through them. I've had boys go down on me before but none of them have ever made me feel like this.

It feels so good, I keep squeezing my eyes closed from the pleasure I'm receiving.

Without warning, he slips two fingers inside of me, making me tug on his hair as hard as I can. My breathing starts to quicken as he starts speeding up with his tongue. He's driving me insane and I'm becoming more attached to him day by day.

My legs are starting to tremble already while he licks all my juices, fingering me at the same time. "Nolan-" I moan and gasp as he starts sucking on my clit.

I was only joking when I told him, he can't fuck but my god he was not joking when he said this time is going to feel so much more better. I know he'd be able to make me come within seconds, no one else has ever made me feel this damn good.

He starts gliding his tongue up and down, on my entrance. He looks up at me, with the eyes I've been lost in numerous times.

"You taste so good. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He murmurs against me. He doesn't realise how much his words affect me, anything that comes out of his mouth does something to me.

He slips his fingers into me again, curling them inside. I could tell he's done this many times to other women, he's so skilled. He knows what he's doing to me.

I cover my mouth as he pumps his fingers in and out of me and once he realises what I was doing, he removes my hands away from my mouth.

"I want to hear you scream my name." He commands me while his fingers and tongue sync together perfectly. I moan and tug on his hair even tighter. This is the best orgasm I've ever received from any man before, my toes curl from the sensation.

Nolan groans, it is definitely the most hottest thing I've ever heard. He lifts his head back up and presses his lips back onto mine.

I can taste myself on his lips as I reach my hands out to remove his sweatpants. I can see the hard erection I have successfully caused making a smirk form on my face.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He grabs my jaw and kisses the most sensitive spot on my neck. I close my eyes, letting him take control and do whatever he wants to me.

He bites my nipple with his mouth, sucking on it with pressure. He has so much power of me, it is crazy. In this moment, he can tell me to get on my knees and I would. That's a stretch. No man has that type of power over me.