45| pathetic.

K E N Z I E

Nolan wasn't kidding when he said I'm slow to get ready. It took a good hour and a half, but finally, we were both set to leave the hotel room and discover whatever Nolan has planned.

We make our way to the lobby, still in our robes, with our swim attire underneath. Nolan gave it away that water was part of the surprise earlier. Knowing how much I love anything related to swimming or water, I couldn't help but feel the excitement shooting up.

As we come to a halt in front of a door, the attendant turns around and leaves us there. Nolan then proceeds to open the door, revealing a small, dimly lit room. The dominant feature of the space is a massive, vigorously bubbling, high-pressure hot tub that nearly occupies the entire room. It is evident that there is more to this room than I can see right now.

"I know you're gonna love this, come get in the tub and let me show you." Nolan says with a mischievous smile.

I let him go in first, and when it's my turn, he extends his hand and takes hold of my waist, gently pulling me into the water. The water feels incredible and indescribable.

An array of buttons line the edge of the tub, presumably meant to control the water. Nolan encourages me, saying, "Press one," and I tap the first button my eyes land on. Suddenly, the room's walls transform into a thunderous screen with dramatic clouds and deep blue lightning. Rain pours from the ceiling, immersing us in what feels like a real-life thunderstorm. The breeze, not too cold but refreshingly brisk, caresses our faces and body, confirming that this is the place I have been yearning to experience ever since I first saw it on Instagram. To my surprise, I had no idea there is one in Lyon, especially at Nolan's hotel, as I initially thought it was in Italy.

"Nolan. I. Absolutely. Fucking. Love. It." I exclaim with pure excitement. I can't contain my joy and throw myself into his arms, locking our lips together in a passionate and endless kiss. It is a perfect moment, just the two of us in this incredible place.

Nolan leans in, his voice husky and filled with desire, "I brought us here for two reasons: first, I know this is a place you've been dying to go to, and second, because the way I'm about to fuck you right now is going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience."

Without wasting a moment, he skillfully undoes the knot of my bikini strap, leaving me topless and craving his touch. I couldn't have imagined that I'd ever find myself in such an extraordinary situation, being intimately close with the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on in this breathtaking place.

Feeling the rain caress my bare skin is an exquisite sensation with Nolan's tongue all over it inching me closer to lose my insanity. I grip my hands on his hair as he sucks on my sensitive nipple not failing to earn the most intense moans from me. I put my tongue down his throat, as he undoes the knots from my bikini's bottoms as well leaving me completely naked.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he pushes me against the hot tub and him. I can feel the hard erection beneath his shorts turning me on more than ever as he leaves small kisses from my neck all the way under my tit.

I savor this moment, trying to imprint it into my memory, hoping I'll never forget the way it makes me feel. I'm well aware that as soon as this ends, it will become a daily thought, etched into my mind for a while. The instant Nolan's gaze connects with mine, I can't help but fall for him all over again, but this time it's ten times stronger than a second ago. I run my fingers through his wet hair, and he looks even more gorgeous, becoming the only man I ever want.

It feels like everything is conspiring against me, tempting me to spill those three words out to him. Each day, my longing to express my true feelings to him grows stronger, but I'm constantly reminded of the risk I can't afford to ever take.