15| how stupid can a person get?

K E N Z I E

My head feels heavy and it is pounding with non stop pain. I struggle keeping my eyes open but once I manage to I realise where I am, my eyes open wide. I'm back at the house and I can tell where exactly I am especially when I can hear all the familiar voices talking.

I slowly sit up on the couch I somehow ended up on while squinting my eyes since the light is way too bright for my sensitive eyes especially after waking up.

"I was waiting for you to wake up." Sam walks over towards me.

"What am I doing here?" I look at him with my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"We'll explain everything once you feel better, drink some water." Chase reaches his hand out to me with a glass filled with water, I grab it from him and drink the whole thing because I haven't had anything to drink all day.

"Now tell me, what am I doing here?" I repeat my question looking at all of the boys around me.

"Do you not remember anything at all?" Kai questions me making me realise everything that had happened today. I haven't completely forget about everything that took place today, I can still feel all the anger inside of me.

"No I do remember what happened but I don't remember what happened after." I reply back to Kai's question.

"Not much happened after. You fainted and Nolan had no choice but to bring you back here. And you're okay, we had a doctor check up on you and all you need is just some rest." Chase informs me.

"I don't need rest, I already feel better." I'm not exactly lying. I do feel better than I did before but I can still feel a light pain in my head.

"You're not leaving until I say so." I turn my head towards the direction to where the voice comes from. It' Nolan right behind the couch I'm currently sitting on

"You have no reason to keep me here anymore, I need to get home." I'm trying to keep my cool right now because I don't know who he thinks he is to keep here once again. 

"If you want to be safe and not die then you'll have to listen to me and if you don't listen to me then go die, I couldn't care less." I can physically feel my anger getting even more worse than it was already, I have no words to explain how much hatred I'm starting to develop for him.

"You know what, I'm not even going to say anything." Sam put his hands up in the air as if he is held at gun point and gets up from beside me, walking off.

"Neither are we. Let's go boys, we have work to do." Chase does the same exact thing as Sam and walks off with the rest of the boys going into their own directions as well.

"I don't know what your problem is but I have no choice right now but to get back home tonight so I'm going to need someone to drop me off." I am now standing right opposite him but with a couch in between us.

"I'll drop you off but if you choose to come to school tomorrow you're going to be right next to me at all times."

He's joking right.

"No." There's no way I'm going to be spending six hours at school right next to him. He doesn't even attend any of his classes, I'm not going to do the same.