Chapter 2 ~ King of Shadows

(The five Ninja and Wu sail to the Frozen Wasteland on a ship to retrieve the Shurikens of Ice...)

Jay: I spy something...white! (Everyone ignores him) Hey, Elenora! You guess.

Elenora: (Looks at the ice terrian.) I would rather not.

Jay: Oh come on, it's fun!

Elenora: No.

Jay: Awwwww.

Cole: (Sighs.) Could you try to be quiet for once, Jay? This ain't easy. 

(The boat stumbles as they're sailing ahead making Jay fall off his feet.)

Jay: (Groans.) I spy something broken!

Elenora: Still not participating. (Still Standing while Jay gets up)

Kai: (Worried.) If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all five elements are combined. Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning! Magic!

Jay: Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?

Wu: The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing.

(Kai attempts a few moves that might activate the Tornado of Creation.)

Wu: No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right... (The boat then crashes on icy land.)

Cole: Uh...wasn't me. (Steps back from the steering wheel) 

Kai: Did I do that?

Wu: No. We are here.

(The Ninja then walk in the Weapon's direction and come across a few frozen skeletons.)

Cole: Whoa...looks like someone's already been here.

Jay: (Nervously laughs) What gave you that idea. (Touches one of the skeletons in the ice)

Elenora: We are off our goal right now. Zane, locate the shurikens.

Zane: Of course. (After locating the Shurikens of Ice.) The shurikens!

(Zane reaches for them in mid-air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the Ice Dragon at the same time. The Ninja then escape the Frozen Wasteland with the shurikens and a frozen Zane. They crash onto a dead end, unfreezing Zane in the process.)

Zane: Ow.

Cole: You, ok?

Zane: I remain unhurt, so yes. 

Elenora: Let's go.

(The ninja head to the floating ruins to collect the Nunchucks of Lightning. The Skulkin are shown to be following the ninja.)

Zane: We're being followed.

Elenora: Then we leave.

Jay: Wait. 

(The Ninja climb to the top of a ruin attached to the ground by a chain.)

Jay: (After locating the Nunchucks of Lightning.) Heh, alright!