Chapter 52 ~ Kingdom Come

(On the summit of the Wailing Alps, Morro, still in possession of Lloyd's body, is seen standing in the snow looking afar at the Blind Man's Eye's storm, now too far to reach. Bansha and Soul Archer who are levitating are seen beside him.)

Morro: Ugh, those cursed Ninja. One thing Wu did right with his new pupils, for his sake, was make sure they never quit. (He grunts, stomping his foot.) I need to get to the Cloud Kingdom now!

Soul Archer: Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer.

Morro: But I hate waiting. It's beneath me! If the Ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand. How do you think we'll find the tomb then? Huh?! 

Soul Archer: You seem tenser than before, Morro. (He backs up.) I've never known you to worry.

Morro: Argh, it's this incessant boy trying to break free of my possession. (He growls.)

Lloyd: (Communicating in Morro's head.) Give it up, Morro. You won't be able to get to the Cloud Kingdom, meaning you won't get the Sword either. Just give up now, before my friends defeat you and you'll regret everything you've done.

Morro: (He grunts.) I won't be regretting anything, but you will be. For being destined to be the Green Ninja you'll be making a lot of enemies. Like me...

Lloyd: I never chose to be the Green Ninja, Morro.

Morro: Ah, yes. Destiny was at fault for that one. But you forget the one thing I keep telling you. I make my own Destiny! (He waits for Lloyd to continue, but he doesn't.)  

Bansha: You will not have to wait any longer, Morro.

Soul Archer: But how? The gateway won't pass for hours.

Bansha: Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open.

Morro: (Smirks.) Good. Let's make sure all our Destinies come in her favour.

(Meanwhile, the Ninja approach the gates of Cloud Kingdom. They open as Fenwick walks down the stairs.)

Fenwick: Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you.

Jay: (He looks at his feet.) Ha, how are we—

Fenwick: Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. 

Elenora: And you are?

Fenwick: I am Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.

Kai: (Walking up to Fenwick.) Nice to meet you. I'm—

Fenwick: Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. (He notices Kai's confused face.) Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.

Elenora: Then you must know— 

Fenwick: That you've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. (The Ninja look at each other in confusion.) 

Jay: Yeah, and it's also-

Fenwick: The second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. (He nods to Elenora.) And you are Elenora, Master of Magic, and leader to the Ninja Team.

Kai: Uh, temporary leader. (He crosses his arms.) Democratically, not destined. 

Cole: (Jay looks at Cole while he clears his throat.) Hehe... (He nudges Kai away.) We also need the sword to-