Chapter 33 ~ Enter the Digiverse

(P.I.X.A.L. plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus works on his computer.)

Cyrus: I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little. (He puts the button behind a computer.) With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good.

Elenora: You had said before that we needed the stolen hard drive to reboot the system?

Cyrus: I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us.

Kai: And what's that?

Cyrus: A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power.

Nya: And escaping the Digiverse?

Cyrus: Exactly. But if we digitize the Ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse.

Jay: What do you mean inside the Digiverse?

Cole: Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game.

Jay: I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again! 

Elenora: What do you mean by experimental technology?

Kai: Elenora's right, I don't like the sound of experiment.

P.I.X.A.L.: They are right, Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program—

Cyrus: Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers, Pixal.

Nya: What dangers? 

Cyrus: You know how in video games you get multiple lives?

Jay: Yeah! (Jumps on a seat and looks at the screen.) Whoa.

Cyrus: It's not like that.

Jay: Oh. (Cole rolls his eyes at him.) 

Nya: (Walks up to Elenora who's looking out the window.) Elenora-

Elenora: Please Nya, again, not the time.

Nya: It's not that. (Elenora looks at her.) I just wanted to ask, keep the boys safe. (Looks at Cole and Jay arguing.)  I'm really sorry about bringing you into all of this whole, love triangle thing. I didn't know a machine would do all this, I have the feeling that this feud is going to cause one of them to get hurt. (Looks down.)

Elenora: (She puts her hand on Nya's shoulder.) Of course. (Nya smiles.) This feud will get figured out, after all of this. 

Cyrus: (Everyone turns to him.) Presto! We're up and running!

Postman: (He and the other citizens barge in.) Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power.

Cyrus: Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role-playing, Postman.

Postman: This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows.

Kai: Do you think this is some kind of game? We're trying to save you all from the Overlord.

Computer: Would you like to play a game?