Chapter 21 ~ Wrong Place, Wrong Time

(At the Destiny's Bounty, the Ninja are training Lloyd.)

Wu: Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.

(The session begins with everyone attacking Lloyd and him dodging each one, all while his eyes are closed. But when he dodges Zane's shurikens, they end up hitting the watermelon Nya is carrying in. She shoots a glare at Zane, who gasps.)

Zane: My apologies, Nya.

Nya: (Sighs) It's okay.  

(Cole attacks Lloyd only for the latter to fall short and causing Cole to slice air almost hitting Kai.)

Kai: Hey, watch it!

Cole: Sorry! 

Nya: (To Wu) Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei.

Wu: But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell. 

(Elenora draws her staff and although Lloyd blocks it, he doesn't stop the attack and falls when Elenora pulls back her staff.)

Kai: Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101. (Helps Lloyd up)

Lloyd: Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming.

Wu: We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. 

Elenora: Again, and this time, don't hold back. (Lloyd nods)

(The Falcon squawks as it returns to the Bounty with Twyla.)

Zane: The Falcon and Twyla have returned with troubling news. 

Nya: (A recording pops up) The Lost City of Ouroboros!

Kai: Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?

Cole: Looks like they're preparing for a final battle.

Wu: Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them.

(They suit up and get there at night.)

Garmadon: More firepower! When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine! 

(The Ninja and Wu appear in front of Garmadon.)

Wu: Ninja Go!

Garmadon: Oh, brother!

Wu: It's time we finished this.

Garmadon: Bring it on, fools!

Jay: You're the fool! For-

Cole: Because he chose to start a battle here, blah, blah, blah, can we just fight and speech talk later?

Jay: Humph, fine. 

(Lloyd jumps in and freezes Garmadon's Mega Weapon.)

Garmadon: Aargh! Lloyd? Is that you?

Lloyd: Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad.

Garmadon: Stop him! (He runs away into a chamber and breaks the ice.) Blast these Ninja! If only they weren't around. If only they never existed! Ugh! (Gets an idea) Yes. Yes, that's it! I wish I could go back in time, and make it so the Ninja were never formed in the first place!