Chapter 69 ~ A Time of Traitors

(The chapter starts with the eyes of Jay who is trying on a Vermillion helmet while the others look at him in anticipation.) 

Jay: Sorry, guys, nothing. 

Cole: Darn, I was sure trying on the helmet was gonna help us figure out who those samurai snake guys were.

Morro: (Rolls his eyes.) Right, cause that was going to work.

Kai: Well, I didn't see you come up with any other ideas.

Morro: That's because you didn't ask me-

Nya: Jay, are you positive the helmet doesn't do anything? 

Jay: Ha! Besides, make me look cool? (Cole and Nya give him a look.) What? I know how to accessorize. (Kai takes the helmet from him.) Uh, could've asked Kai?

Kai: Ugh, it's just...something about this is familiar. I just can't place it... (Morro grabs the helmet from him.) Hey! 

Morro: Maybe Master Wu knows, I'll go ask him. 

Kai: Uh, you could've told me that- Hey, where are you going?!

(Ignoring Kai, Morro leaves for Master Wu's room as the others follow. They walk in to see their Master resting on his bed.) 

Morro: Master Wu, we wanted to-

Kai: I wanted to show you this helmet. (He swipes the helmet back from Morro.) I feel like we've seen it before. (He hands it to Wu.) Can you tell us anything?

Wu: Curious. (He holds the helmet.) Time...

Morro: Time?

Wu: Time waits...

Kai: Time waits...

Wu: Time waits for no... (He falls back asleep.)

Cole: (He looks at the others as they all shrug.) Uh, Master?

Wu: (He wakes up.) Did someone mention lunch?

Lloyd: No, Master, no one mentioned lunch.

Wu: Then why did you wake me? (He falls asleep again.)

Lloyd: (Sighs.) He isn't himself.

Morro: Yeah, we should give him space. (They all leave the room as he closes the doors.) 

Jay: Clearly. Lunch isn't for three more hours. 

Nya: (Shakes her head.) Now what? Master Wu was our only lead.

Cole: I mean, we have Zane and Elenora. (Nya tilts her head at him.) And I realize saying that doesn't really help.

Jay: Ah, this is just perfect! (He waves his hands around.) Mysterious snake samurai, uh, things attacked Ninjago, Cyrus Borg is missing, and our team is down one master and two Ninja. (Twyla and Falcon get in his face as he waves them off.) Ugh, whose birds aren't exactly helping the case! 

Nya: (She whistles, and Falcon and Twyla fly behind her.) They're worried about their owners, we all are.

(A flashback ensues where the Team had left the Borg Store to find Elenora and Zane who were with Borg. They walk into the alleyway, yelling for them.)

Lloyd: Zane!

Nya: Elenroa! 

Cole: It's safe! You guys can come out now with Mr. Borg!