Chapter 78 ~ The Jade Princess

(Our chapter opens up to the palace, where we zoom through the opened window and see Lloyd noticing Harumi's room is a mess. He then looks out of Harumi's window and sees someone carrying a sack.)

Lloyd: He's got the Princess. (He chases "him" into the city but stops at a large gap between him and the kidnapper.) You gotta be kidding me... 

(Lloyd jumps and uses the wires to travel, but quickly hangs on a metal piece and almost falls before the kidnapper quickly pulls him onto the building.) 

Lloyd: (He quickly gets into his battle stance) Who are you? (The kidnapper takes their hood off, revealing to be the Princess as he widens his eyes.) Oh, Princess? I thought you were kidnapped. Uh, I was trying to save you.

Harumi: Was that what that was? From my vantage, it looked like I was the one saving you.

Lloyd: Uh- (He looks away embarrassed before clearing his throat) Then who's in the bag?

Harumi: You mean what's in the bag. (She opens it, revealing it's contents) Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can.

Lloyd: (He scratches his head before remembering something) But- your bedroom. (He swipes his hands) It was ransacked.

Harumi: Yes, well, I can be quite a slob. (She looks at Lloyd amused) Thank you for noticing.

Lloyd: I'm sorry. (He waves his hands) I-I didn't mean— Uh...heh. 

(The two stand there on the building as Lloyd looks far into the distance to see a purple barrier enveloping the palace. We zoom into that distance where Elenora is wiping her hands off, satisfied with the spell.)

Elenora: Much better-

Morro: (Pops up beside Elenora) Hah, good thinking, no ones getting the Mask of Deception with this barrier.

Elenora: That was the intention.

Morro: At least this way the Princess can't fall out of her balcony again. (He chuckles)

Elenora: What do you mean by that?

Morro: Oh, right. Well, I found the Princess hanging from her balcony while I was walking through the hallways earlier. 

(We blur to the past where Morro is walking around the palace, talking to Pixal)

Pixal: (On Morro's communication) A party pooper is known as a person who does not have the interest or vitality to participate actively in a party or other social activity and whose mood, attitude, or personality lessens others' enjoyment.

Morro: Uh, please don't tell me that you actually understand that weird term.

Pixal: To be genuine, it was confusing at first.

Morro: (He and Pixal laugh before he hears something from the Princess's room) Huh, weird...

(Morro knocks on the door before it eerily opens. He walks in, hears a yell and quickly goes outside to see the Princess hanging from the railing of the balcony)

Harumi: Help!

Morro: Woah! Hang on! (He leans against the railing and tries to grab the Princess before just using his Wind to float her back to the balcony) There, you okay?