Chapter 59 ~ Enkrypted

(Our Chapter starts in the Sea of Sand before a series of doors open in Kryptarium Prison.)

Morro: And...I feel like a villain again. 

(We zoom in on the the Ninja who are being led past several prisoners by Warden Noble.)

Kai: (Glares at Morro.) Hah, as you should be, traitor.

Cole: (Sighs heavily.) For the last time Kai, it was a djinn that was framing us! A djinn! Right Jay?

Jay: Uh, yea- (Nya, frightened by the prisoners, grabs him, who smiles before tripping.) Whoa, ugh...

Cole: (He picks Jay up. To Jay.) Don't look scared, look mean. You gotta look hard in a place like this.

Jay: Heh, right. Mean... (He looks at the inmates staring at them.) Uh, grrrr! (The inmates only do a louder growl as he yelp before hiding behind Cole.) Yeah, I'll leave that "looking hard stuff" to you. 

Kai: What I want to know is why you and him surrendered to that backstabbing crook. (Shakes his handcuffs.) You could've broken us out!   

Elenora: Have you not seen Kryptarium Prison? (She gestures to their surroundings.) It's an indestrucbly fortress with little to no connection from the outside. Breaking everyone out would have been impossible.

Kai: Is that why we were stopped at the security check for an hour?

Elenora: (She looks away, annoyed.) If only they didn't take all my weapons... 

Kai: (Looks at Lloyd and Nya.) Welp, guess we're never breaking out of here. Better get comfortable. 

Lloyd: Come on, Kai. Have hope. 

Prisoners: (Chanting.) Meat, fresh meat.

Jay: Uh...you don't think they're-

Cole: No, Jay. No. 

Prisoners: (Still chanting) Fresh meat!

Noble: (Seeing Jay and everyone else looking at the prisoners.) Don't mind them, they all get a little grouchy when they don't get their meat.

(A cafeteria woman comes out ringing a triangle and giving meat to the prisoners. The Ninja start going faster, away from the previous section of inmates.)

Jay: (Laughing nervously) Hehehe, right. 

Lloyd(He strains, attempting to take off the shackles.) Ergh!

Zane: Kryptarium Prison, we've been here before, but as guests, never inmates.

Morro: (Walking in the back with Nya.) So this is the new place where they put bandits?

Nya: Basically, where did they put criminals in your time?

Morro: (Raises an eyebrow.) They didn't put them anywhere?

(Nya looks at him confused before realizing as her eyes widen. Morro shrugs before looking away while Lloyd tries taking off the shackles again which Kai notices.)

Kai: Give it up, Lloyd. Unless you have a plan on breaking out of here-

Cole: Don't worry, Kai. Like Elenora, I've got one last plan that'll, by far, get us out of here.

Noble: (Sees Lloyd still grunting against the shackles.) Heh, you can try, former Green Ninja, but those shackles are made of Vengestone. Pretty good for shutting down your powers, and makin' sure the ghosts don't, well, ghost out of here.