Chapter 72 ~ The Attack

(In the sky, our chapter opens to the peaceful serene Temple of Airjitzu-)

Jay: This. Is. So. COOl! 

(We zoom into the window and into the main room where Cole, Jay, and Zane admire the Slow-Mo Time Blade they had just acquired. Morro watches them confused but ignores them and looks at Nya searching on her BorgTop.)

Cole: You're right, Jay. This thing is amazing.

Zane: It is unlike anything we have seen according to my databases.

Jay: I know, right?! (He takes the Time Blade and spins it.) So cool!

Zane: I must urge caution, Jay. Master Wu had stated before that the Time Blade is a powerful weapon.

Jay: Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this. (He throws it at a drawn target on a cardboard box and gets it in the middle.) Boom! Ha! Eight bullseye in a row. (To Cole.) Beat that.

Cole: (Grins.) Hah, I already did.

Jay: Oh, really? (He crosses his arms as Cole takes the Blade.) Uh, when?

Cole: (Laughs as he pets Twyla.) When I got nine in a row.

Jay: (Blinks and shrugs.) Okay, yeah, if you wanna count that but-

Cole: But watch this! (He throws a box in the air and uses the Time Blade on it creating a slow-mo bubble.)

Jay: Haha! (He points.) You missed! 

Cole: Did I? (He jumps and slices the box in the bubble.) Slow-moving target. Easy peasy, lemon- (They watch as the pieces of the box fall. He puts the Time Blade over his shoulder.) And that's how you recycle an empty box! 

Zane: (Falcon caws as he chuckles.) It seems that the box was not empty.

Jay: Aah! (He picks up a ruined stuffed toy.) Mister Cuddlywomp... (Sobbing, he hugs it, before realizing who's in the room) ...is a teddy bear I used to love when I was five! But, uh, now he's totally lame and—

Cole: (Crosses his arms, with a teasing smile.) We know you still sleep with him.

Jay: (He points at Cole.) And I don't care who knows it! (He hugs the plushy while walking away.) Mister Cuddlywomp...

Cole: (Sighs as he gives to Time Blade to Zane.) Well, not I feel bad. Wait, Jay- 

Zane: Switching to playful mode! (He twirls it in his hands and throws the Blade in Nya's direction at a target, barely missing Morro.)

Morro: Woah! (He ducks but trips instead and falls.) Oof!  

Nya: (Morro hits her chair.) Hey, watch it, Zane! We're working here! 

Zane: Er, my apologies, Nya. As to you, Morro. (He walks away as his eyes blink on and off.) Shutting off playful mode... 

Jay: (He's looking at his stuffy in the corner of the room.) Ugh, now I have to ask my mom to fix it again... (He pats it but more stuffing comes out.) Aw, come on! Don't die on my Mr. Cuddlywomp! (He shakes it.) Don't do it! 

Cole: (He laughs as he reaches out his hand.) Here, I'll patch it up.

Jay: Uh, you know how to sew?