Chapter 76 ~ Lost in Time

The art piece I made to better understand my OC Elenora and Kai's relationship is at the top of this chapter! Make sure to read it if you haven't already and let's get on with the last chapter of, well, basically this era...Hope you enjoy!

(Finally, back to the end of an era, we see the rest of the Team on the ground, having just watched their friends follow the Time Twins into the temporal vortex.)

Jay: Nya! (He cups his mouth) Elenora! Morro! Come back! (He waves his hands in the air, looking to the sky) Kai?! Elenora!

Skylor: (Walking up to Jay) Yeah, I don't think that's going to bring them back, Jay.

Jay: (He starts to sob and looks at the others.) Aw, why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix? It should've been Cole. (Continues to sob as Cole gives him a "seriously" look while Skylor facepalms and Lloyd shakes his head.)

Maya: It was the only way to save Wu. (Everyone looks back to see her with Ray)

Jay: (He puts his hands down) Oh, really? Okay, then I'm good with it. 

Skylor: Uh, you are-

Cole: Don't question it. (Petting a saddened Twyla)

Zane: If I may be so bold, who are you? And how do you possess this information?

Maya: I'm Maya. And this is Ray. We are—

Skylor: (She snaps her fingers, realizing) Kai and Nya's parents! 

Lloyd: Oh, yeah, we saw your portrait at the museum.

Ray: Krux and Acronix travelled back in time with the Reversal Blade so our children and your friends had to follow.

Zane: But why?

Maya: Only that blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope.

Lloyd: Wait. (He looks back at where the vortex was before) Master Wu is with them?

Cole: Then we gotta go help! We just need a time machine. (To Cyrus Borg.) You can build another one, right?

Cyrus: I...can't.

Jay: Oh. I get it. "I can't" is business speak for "It'll cost you big." Okay, businessman, I hear you. (He pats his pockets) Hm, I've got a...tenner?

Skylor: A what?

Cyrus: Well, no-

Jay: Oh! What if Sky gives you some of her noodles?! (He pulls Skylor beside him) Is that a deal?

Maya: What Mr. Borg here means is no Time Blades, no time travel. 

Jay: (Skylor looks at him and lets go of her) Uh, heh.

Cole: Well, we can't just wait here. 

Skylor: Yeah, all the Vermillion left with those Twins-

Zane: -And the builders have been saved as-well.

Maya: (She sighs) I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai, Nya, Morro, and Elenora return safely.

Lloyd: She's right, we'll just have to wait. 

Cole: Great. (He sighs, crossing his arms)