Chapter 75 ~ Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea

(Our chapter opens to a cloudy sky where, on the ship, the Time Twins, their second in command, and hostages are having their Destination in their sights.)

Machia: Destination dead ahead.

Krux: Excellent, Supreme Commander Machia. The final Time Blade will soon be ours.

Machia: (She glares at their group of prisoners.) Unless this is all a Ninja trick to trap us in the middle of nowhere.

Acronix: It had best not be. (He gestures to Wu's unconscious body.) For his sake...

(The ship continues to fly through the clouds as the group whispers to eachother.)

Kai: Ugh, we can't do this. (Looks at his sister.) We can't let Krux and Acronix force us into getting the last Time Blade for them.

Morro: (Whisper-yells.) You think we don't know that?! (He rubs Wu's back.) But we have no choice. 

Nya: (Standing beside Morro and Wu.) Morro's right, its reversal power is the only way to undo the effects of the Time Punch on Master Wu. 

Kai: (Groans, he looks over to Elenora.) And I take it you don't have a plan for once?

Elenora: (Seen at the railing, looking afar.) You tell me. (She crosses her arms, turning to Kai.) Do we have any other choice?

Ray: (Sees his son looking away annoyed) Time is short everyone and our friend's survival, your Master's survival, is at stake.

Maya: (She puts a hand on her daughter's shoulder.) Your father's right. Focus on the task at hand. Retrieving the Time Blade will be more dangerous than you can possibly imagine.

Nya: Heh, it can't be that bad, we've handled worse.

Morro: (Looks at Nya.) We have? 

Nya: Of course. Even if it's just the four of us, we've got this.

Ray: That is a good mindset Nya, wishful thinking-

Elenora: (Intrupts, still looking off in the horizon.) Will only get us so far.

Kai: (Ray looks at Elenora confused as he waves her off.) Ignore her, she's always like that. 

Morro: Hey-

Kai: What I don't get is... (He goes over to the railing and leans over it with his parents.) ...why did you and Wu put the Time Blade way out here?

Ray: (He walks over to the railing, looking into the sea.) The Time Blade, as you know, was so powerful that Wu knew it had to be hidden somewhere safe. (Everyone turns to him.) So we were asked to seal it in the ancient Library of Hono Mizu.

Nya: Hono-what now?

Ray: Hono Mizu was once a thriving port town-

Morro: -that was consumed by an undersea volcano that buried the city into the sea. Wu told me about it once, I just thought it was just a legend.

Maya: (She giggles lightly.) Wu always liked to tell stories, but unlike what most believe the city was pulled into this incredibly harsh environment. (Glances at Wu and what's below them.) What he would say, a combination of Water and Fire. 

Ray: The Boiling Sea...

(Everyone looks over the edge of the ship to be blinded by smoke before what seems like the ocean being on fire. They all look at each other, in disguised worry. Meanwhile, back in the sewers, Jay watches as another Vermillion egg hatches.)