Chapter 47 ~ Winds of Change

(We start our Season in Ninjago City at night. In the Ninjago Museum of History, a Night Watchman is walking around, flashlight in hand, looking at all the statues and animatronics.)  

Night Watchman: Hmmm...Hands up, Lord Garmadon! All four of them! (He makes the Garmadon animatronic hands go up) Oh, that's right. Ninjago won't be seeing the likes of you anymore. Good riddance. Hyah! 

(The Watchman walks up to Chen's animatronic as a Shadowy Figure passes by.) 

Night Watchman: (Imitating Chen's voice) I say we join forces, take that hunky Night Watchman out. (Imitating Garmadon's voice) Chen! Ah. No surprise you'd betray me. 

(The Shadowy figure passes by again as the man looks back with his flashlight pointing in the area where the former crossed.) 

Night Watchman: ( Gasps.) Who's there? The museum's closed...Uh, I know Spinjitzu! (His Flashlight turns off) Huh? That's odd. (Slaps his flashlight making it work again. He screams when seeing Elenora's animatronic before chuckling nervously.) Phew, just the Magic Ninja. (He looks around.) I'm legally required to share I've unlocked my full potential! 

(A deep laughter echoes throughout the museum as the Watchman looks around before spotting Lloyd's Animatronic.)

Lloyd Animatronic: I am the Ultimate Spi-Spinjitzu Master-er. (It's arm falls off.) I am the Ul-Ultimate Spi-Spi-Spinjitzu Master.

Kai Animatronic: A Ninja-a-a nev- q-quits. (It starts to fall apart.) A Ninja-a-a q-q-quits!

Night Watchman: What the- (He moves his flashlight towards the Samurai X statue.) These things really gotta be fixed before the public sees 'em.

Nya Animatronic: I-I'm Samura-X-X-X.....

Night Watchman: (He pulls out his phone.) That's it. I'm calling it in. Let's see who's laughing then. (He looks back and screams as the scene zooms out of the museum)

Nya Animatronic: .....X.....

(The next morning, above the Endless Sea the Ninja Team are flying with their Elemental Dragons over the water.)

Lloyd: (Laughs as he sees Kai flying faster.) Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge. 

Kai: Uh-huh. (He's splashed by water.) Aah! What the- (He looks back.) Not cool, Lloyd!

Jay: (Laughs) That's one way to cool off a hothead.

Kai: Hey, no one messes up my hair! (He flies downwards and splashes water at Jay and Zane.)

Jay: Dude, I was joking! (To himself.) And I only had one pair of clothes... 

Lloyd: (Laughs as he looks at Elenora.) Hey, Elenora see anything?

Elenora: (Looking at the far ocean waves.) Nothing yet. But it would be better if everyone was looking. (She gestures at the other Ninja.) 

Cole(Watches Zane cough and laughs) You okay there, Zane?

Zane: Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out. 

Jay: Yeah, you heard that Kai! You're going to need more than wat- (Kai splashes at him again.) Oh, come on! (Kai, Cole, and Zane laugh at his expense.)