Chapter 4 ~ Home

(The chapter begins at the Monastery of Spinjitzu with Wu meditating. He hears the ninja arguing )

Kai: My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

Cole: Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

Jay: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Kai: Monkey paw to the head!

Cole: Ninja, roll!

(Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the Ninja are there.)

Jay: Dragon punch!

Kai: Dragon fly!

Cole: You're not a real dragon, Kai!

Kai: I know but I ran out of lines to say! Lion, er, claw!

(Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane and Elenora meditating on the ground.)

Kai: Ninja, go!

(Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.)

Jay: Hey! Huh? (Zane steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test.)

Cole: Hey! What?

Zane: Ninja, go! (His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip.)

Kai: Woah, oof.

(The ice is about to reach Elenora but she opens her eyes and heads for higher ground of the Monastery, the walls.)

Elenora: Zane, would you please keep your ice under control? It's interrupting my meditating.

Zane: Of course, my deepest apologies for disturbing you. 

Elenora: (Nods and sits on the ice and keeps meditating)

(Kai, Jay and Cole regroup.)

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the five of us.

Cole: Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. (Raising his voice.) I bet he can't even hear us!

(Wu approaches the three disturbed Ninja.)

Kai: Sensei, Zane's...weird.

Wu: What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

Cole: No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.

(Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business.)

Past Cole: (Embarrassed.) Do you mind?!

(Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie.)

Past Man: (On TV) Goodbye, my darling.

(Zane starts laughing. Jay and Nya look at him. Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but he finds Zane inside)

Past Kai: Ahh! Holy bologna!

Past Zane: I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?