Chapter 67 ~ The Hands of Time

(The episode begins with several people waiting in a line outside a Borg store, excitedly. Moving back, along the sky is a Borg blimp before the scene soon moves up to the remains of the Monastery of Spinjitzu where a pocketwatch in Wu's hand opens, revealing 5:30 as thunder is heard. As it moves by a minute, a red, blue, yellow, and green distortion appears in the sky, and someone else soon comes out of it and lands in the middle.)

Wu: Right on time. 

Acronix: What? (He turns to see it is Wu, who stands up.)

Wu: Long time, no see.

Acronix: Master Wu? You look...old. As if your best days have passed. (He looks around him.) Not unlike your monastery.

Wu: I still have plenty of days left. (He takes out his staff) Shall we finish what we started? I've been waiting decades.

Acronix: Really? (Is revealed to be hiding a dagger behind his back) It doesn't feel that long to me.

Wu: This ends now...

(Meanwhile, at the Ninjago Museum of History, Jay is holding the head of the Samukai mannequin.)

Jay: This ends now, Samukai! (He looks at it before throwing it back in the cart.) Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. 

Morro: I'm surprised you thought it would. (He almost bumps into the cart before going around it.)

(The scene zooms out, then reveals the Ninja cleaning up the main room of the NInjago Museum of HIstory. With Cole and Morro now in their physical forms.)

Jay: (Sighs as he picks up a mop.) Ugh, come on guys, this is so lame. (He spins the mop and points it at Lloyd and Elenora.) We're Ninja, not janitors!

Lloyd: (Puts down the Chen mannequin.) Come on, Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum. After all, if we hadn't had those battles on the Day of the Departed, this place would still be in one piece. 

Jay: Yeah, and whose fault is that, Cole and Morro? 

Cole: (Looking at Yang's portrait.) Okay! How many more times do I have to say "I'm sorry for accidentally unleashing the ghostly forces of evil that attacked Ninjago?" 

Jay: (Walks by, holding the Samukai model.) Hah, how high can you count? (He groans.) This is gonna take forever! 

Morro: You're one to talk for coming so late. 

(Back in the past a few hours prior, most of the Team was sorting through the gift shop before Jay and Nya run in. Everyone stops and looks at them.)

Jay: We're here! We're not late! 

Cole: Where have you both been?

Jay: Oh, we were just across the sea-

Nya: (Quickly puts a hand in front of Jay.) "Sea" as in the lakeshore near Ninjago City, right Jay?

Jay: Right, right! 

Elenora: Okay? (She, Cole, and Morro look at each other confused.)

(Back in the present, Jay is playing with the Samukai model while Morro is looking at him.)

Cole: He's got a point there.

Jay: Okay, fair, but I have a reason and-

Elenora: Look, what's done is done. (She wipes her hands, brushing off the dust.) Either way, if it wasn't for Garmadon we wouldn't have realized you both ran off.