Chapter 82 ~ The Quiet One

(Our chapter opens up to the lush green jungle of PrimeEval's Eye, where we zoom in to Lloyd and Harumi running away from what seems to be like a grundle.)

Lloyd: Ugh, come on!

Lloyd: (She gasps, pointing ahead) Lloyd-! 

(The two then fall off the edge of a small cliff and drop into a ravine. They stay quiet before the grundel quickly passed them, Lloyd sighed in relief.) 

Lloyd: Phew. Good thing we fell, heh, I had no tommorow's tea on me. (He chuckles as Harumi smiles)

Harumi: (The two climb out of the ravine and she watches as Lloyd leans on his sword) Are you okay?

Lloyd: Yeah. (He grunts trying to move his slinged arm) Just need a second- Ugh! 

Harumi: Let me see. (She fixes his arm sling, tightening it.) How's that?

Lloyd: Oh, uh- Good! (He chuckles nervously) Very close. I-I-I mean, snuggly. I mean, snug, heh...

Harumi: (She looks around the jungle) Are you sure we're heading the right way?

Lloyd: Pretty sure. If this map is right, and I'm reading it right, there's a river that runs through Primeval's Eye that way. (He points with his sword ahead of them) And the river ahead leads straight to the hidden Oni Temple that holds the third mask.

Harumi: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. (She shakes her head, worried) Maybe it would be smarter to turn back and try to find your friends. I mean... (She gestures to Lloyd's slinged arm) Your arm is still pretty bad and we're all alone out here. Anything could happen and- well...

Lloyd: (He scratches his head) I'm doing okay and, anyway, we can't take the chance. If the Sons of Garmadon get to the mask first, they'll have all three. (Smiles) Plus, the others are probably doing fine if they stopped Pixal before she could damage the thruster.

Harumi: (She tilts her head) And if they didn't?

Lloyd: (He pauses) Well, we would've heard a crash by now and- Point is, they're fine, I'm sure.

Harumi: If you're sure. I guess it isn't too bad since they still have Mistress Elenora with them.

Lloyd: (He suddenly frowns and looks away) Uh- Y-Yeah, the rest of the team's got each other and are probably trying to look for us since they don't have the map. Once we get the mask, they'll probably find us by then. 

Harumi: Okay, but I want you to rest that arm for a while and let me take a turn.

(Harumi takes out Lloyd's sword and starts to walk ahead of him slicing the vines as Lloyd smiles before following her. Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest, we see black smoke coming from the wrecked Bounty as the Ninja repairs the ship.)

Zane: (He goes to the bow and scenes the surrounding area) Hmm...

P.I.X.A.L.: (She walks up from behind him) Any sign of Lloyd and the princess?

Zane: Negative. Have you located your missing mech? 

P.I.X.A.L.: (She shakes her head) No, at least not yet, but if we are correct, Lloyd is most likely remaining with the damaged mech waiting for their rescue.

Zane: (He gestures to the thick landscape) Therefore, should I gather a search party?

P.I.X.A.L.: (She looks around them) In this jungle, it's better to stay with the Bounty. Elenora is searching for any sign nearby with our birds and Nya. But we will be most successful if we get the ship mended and the computer up and running so we can reestablish our comlink.