Chapter 27 ~ Return of the Overlord

(A beam of light from the Celestial Clock has just struck the Stone Army camp. Garmadon and the Overlord are watching it from their area.)

Overlord: Behold, my final gift to you, Garmatron! 

Garmadon: It's...it's beautiful. 

Kozu: (Walks up) We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord. 

Elenora: (Appears with two warriors restraining her.) So, this is the Overlord we've been fearing?

Overlord: She is an aggressive one. Garmadon, you know what to do. 

Garmadon: (Looks at Elenora in uncertainty) I am sorry about this Elenora. 

Elenora: If you think I will fight on your side, you better think again.

Garmadon: I already know, I just apologize for this. (Gestures for the warrior to bring the Dark Matter.) 

Elenora: (Glances at the box) You wouldn't-

Overlord: Sacrifices must be made for evil to prevail...

(Elenora starts to grunt, trying to get away from the warriors. While Garmadon brings the Dark Matter closer to her. Meanwhile, the Ninja find Dr. Julien on the Endless Sea's shore.)

Julien: What was that sound? The horns?

Wu: The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun.

Misako: Now Lloyd must face his father.

Julien: But where's Elenora? (Twyla and the Falcon are seen flying behind him.) 

Wu: She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself.

Nya: Who cares about Ninjago. Elenora is with Garmadon and the Overlord right now. We've got to get back to their camp.

Kai: Look Nya. I know Elenora being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us.

Jay: Pfft, more like all of us.

Cole: Right. We'll...we'll see her again. (Nya nods.)

Wu: Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders.

Lloyd: But Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I-I froze. I can't fight him.

Wu: You must. It is written in the scrolls.

Misako: Remember, your father is just as scared.

Wu: Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight.

Nya: You won't be alone, Lloyd. 

Kai: Nya's right. We'll be right behind you. You have my Fire.

Cole: You have my Earth.

Zane: And my Ice.

Jay: And Lightning.

Lloyd: (Sighs) But no-

Cole: Magic? Even though Elenora's not here, we all know she would want you to fight. We're all in this together, kid.