Chapter 8 ~ The Snake King

(Skales and Pythor are in the Sea of Sand, digging.)

Skales: We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust.

Pythor: Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it.

Skales: Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate.

Pythor: I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer.

Skales: You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another. 

Pythor: (He finds the dial and laughs.) Skales, I believe we've found it. (He turns the dial and the City emerges.) I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros.

(The Destiny's Bounty flys while the Postman, on a bicycle with improvised wings emerges above from the clouds, holding a parcel.)

Postman: Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!

Lloyd: First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him.

Cole: Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control.

Zane: Or he's already put you in a squeeze.

Jay: Or he's bitten you and now you're one of them.

Kai: Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff. 

Elenora: (Trying to read her book.) Or they have disarmed you because of their power over invisibility.

Lloyd: (Groans) Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?

Wu: Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost.

Jay: Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.

Wu: Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger.

Cole: Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.

Kai: You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh.

Zane: I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja.

Jay: Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird. 

(The Ninja start arguing while Lloyd looks at Elenora who is squinting her eyes.)

Lloyd: Uh, you ok Elenora? 

Elenora: Yes, yes I'm fine. (Puts her book down)

Lloyd: Uh...

Elenora: I said it was ok.

Lloyd: Yea, but I thought you were still mad. (Looks on the ground)

Elenora: (Sighs) I am not angry, you couldn't have known. And Nya is already trying to fix it.

(Nya walks into the room) 

Elenora: You didn't fix it?

Nya: The glass is shattered and the lens are bent. Sorry, Elenora.