Chapter 25 ~ Island of Darkness

(The Group has reached the Dark Island, but are on the lookout for the Stone Army. The Ninja continue to hide the Bounty using leaves.)

Nya: (Jumps off a tree) No sign of the Stone Warriors, we're safe for now.

Kai: Good. But this whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army.

Jay: Ha! Good thing we're Ninja and we know how to hide.

Cole: Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys.

Zane: But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish.

Wu: That is why we must find the Temple of Light. 

(They go in to the Destiny's Bounty, where Misako explains the scrolls.)

Misako: The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the Ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army.

Cole: So you're saying we get to fight? (His hands in the air) Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!

Misako: (To Lloyd) And you, my son, here it is written: "For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master."

Lloyd: Ultimate Spinjitzu Master? 

Misako: It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master.

Lloyd: (The said Ninja look at him, surprised.) Hahaha. Jealous? 

Kai: (Nya nudges him out of his daze.) Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. 

Elenora: Kai is right. What's the catch? 

Wu: The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this. (He gives Dr. Julien a medallion with three holes.)

Julien: A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden.

Jay: Uh, how'd you know that?

Julien: Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time. (Chuckles.) Adventure stories were my favourite.

Zane: (Taking the medallion) Then what are we waiting for? 

Wu: (Stopping Lloyd) Not you, Lloyd.

Lloyd: Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?

Misako: Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the Final Battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks.

Jay: Hahaha. Jealous? 

(Lloyd glares at him. Elenora shakes her head. Nya glares at Jay whose smirk falters.)

Jay: What? You gotta admit, he should have seen that coming. (Nya crosses her arms) ...What?

Julien: Well, I could use some help around the shop. We should get working on vehicles that might help give us a fighting chance.

Wu: Remember, Garmadon doesn't know we're on the island. It's imperative that you stay out of sight.

Jay: Of course, Sensei. Don't worry. Have you ever known us to veer from a plan, huh?