Chapter 80 ~ Snake Jaguar

(The chapter begins in a flashback where we can see the snowy ground littered with receding footsteps. We are zoomed towards a tree where Wu knocks on the hidden workshop's door.)

Julien: (He opens the door) Can I help you?

Wu: I'm looking for a boy named Zane.

Julien: Oh, you are? Well, let me see... (He whistles for the Falcon as he smiles) Ah, right, he's out back chopping wood. I'll take you to him. (They walk through the cold terrain) It's curious, you're our second guest in a long while. An old man visited us last night. He had taken ill, and he needed shelter. It was as if winter had followed him here...

Wu: (He whispers to himself) The Master of Ice...

Julien: Well, of course, we gave him shelter, food. He was very thankful, and very intrigued by my son. It's peculiar. Ever since he left, Zane's been acting...well... (He looks at Wu) Stranger than usual. 

Wu: (Nods) Very peculiar indeed.

Julien: Yes. Ah, here he is.

(They stop at an area where Zane is seen chopping firewood with an axe before hearing the sound of footsteps behind him.) 

Wu: Hello, Zane.

Zane: Hello. (He looks back at the old man confused) Have we met?

Wu: No. But some would say I have a knack for... (He smiles) Finding young talent.

Zane: (Perplexed by the words, he raises his axe) Do you need me to chop wood?

Wu: Hehe. Maybe one day, but not today. 

Zane: Then why are you here? Are you lost?

Wu: Lost? (He looks around) Hmm, an interesting word. (Seeing the Falcon perch on Zane's shoulder) Sometimes one has to be lost in order to be found.

Zane: (He looks at the Falcon before shaking his head) That does not make any sense.

Wu: Maybe one day it will, just not today. (He turns around) Goodbye, Zane.

Zane: (He steps up to him) Uh, will I see you again?

Wu: I'm sure of it. (He looks over his shoulder at the nindroid) And when we do, you'll be asked to do far more than chop wood...

(The flashback ends with Zane's past self watching Wu walk away before we're returned back to the present as we now see Zane, disguised as Snake Jaguar, riding on a train with the other Sons of Garmadon, Morro behind him, also disguised as a Sons of Garmadon.)

Morro: (He looks back at Mr. E) Uh, so where are we going again? (Mr. E doesn't say anything) Huh, you don't talk much, do you?  

Chopper Maroon: (He laughs) Heh, first rule you'll learn here rookie, don't expect to get answers while on the bottom of the ladder.

(Morro raises an eyebrow before Zane suddenly gasps as another train appears on the tracks coming at them. the Sons of Garmadon start to laugh while Morro and Zane look at each other thinking the trains are about to collide. Before they meet at the track though, they're sharply turned into a hidden track as they sigh in relief. The train comes to a stop as the doors open.) 

Ultra Violet: It's time you meet the Big Man.

Zane & Morro: The Big Man?

(As the two are pushed off the train and towards the large doors. We are taken above ground, where it's turned day and Lloyd is seen riding atop a tram in Ninjago City looking around.)