Chapter 64 ~ The Last Resort

(In Ninjago City, outside the police station, Simon and Tommy almost get hit by a car on the streets.)

Simon: Where are they? I don't see them.

Jimmy: Oh, this wasn't part of my internship! (He breathes heavily as Simon pats his back.)

Tommy: Ugh, don't freak out on me now, intern. We have to protect the girl. 

Simon: Right, but I suggest we run! (He sees the Sky Pirates coming down and attacking the police officers.) 

Tommy: They're here! (To Jimmy.) Get those three out of here.

Jimmy: (Saluts.) On it! 

(Jimmy runs into the police station, and the Commissioner walks into the interrogation room where Jay, Nya, and Morro are hiding with a map.)

Commissioner: Jimmy says we can't defend you any longer. Did you find a safe house?

Jay: Yeah, it's—

Commissioner: No, no, no. Don't tell me. No one can know but you. (He sighs as they hear the yells from outside.) 

Morro: We should get going.

Commissioner: Before you go, listen, Jay and Morro, if Nadakhan finds and marries Nya, he'll have infinite wishes. Protect her. 

Jay: I promise to. (Morro nods as he puts his hand on his heart.) With my life.

Nya: Uh, I appreciate the macho sentiment, but may I remind you that I can look after my—

Morro: (He hears a loud thud.) There isn't any time, we gotta go, now!

Commissioner: He's right, move. Go, Ninja. Go. (He watches the three go escape through the trapdoor, as he eats the map.)

Nadakhan: (Crashes through the door.) And what do you think you're doing?

Commissioner: You're too late, Nadakhan. (Belches.) Ugh, that was a big map.

Flintlocke: Hey, look. (He opens a hatch.) They got away, Captain.

Commissioner: You'll never find them!

Nadakhan: Oh, I have my ways. Take him prisoner! Take them all! And find me that girl!

(Meanwhile, in the middle of the Endless Sea, Jay rows a boat with Morro and Nya in it.)

Nya: Please let me take a turn. If this is our way of travelling with a low profile, the least I can do is help row.

Jay: No, no. I won't hear of it. You saved me last time. This time, let me take care of you. Besides, a gentleman would never let a lady row!

Morro: (Nya looks at him.) Don't look at me, chivalry existed in my time. (Nya sighs annoyed and crosses her arms.) And Jay-

Jay: Nu-uh, you saved me from that ship and Elenora would want me to protect you. That's the least I can do for getting her captured. 

Morro: (Raises an eyebrow.) I don't need protecting-

Jay: And a gentleman man would never let a ghost row either! (He pants, as he continues to row.) So there!

Nya: (Giggles.) At least now you know how it feels.

Morro: (Shrugs and leans on the frame.) Whatever, less work for me.