Chapter 77 ~ The Mask of Deception

(We start off this Chapter in Ninjago City at night. Our scene tunes to the lights brightening up the crowded streets of the metraopalis. During the celebration, six unknown people with masks infiltrate Borg Tower.)

Green Unknown Figure: (They go up to a portrait of Borg and take it off, revealing a vault. They open it and find a glowing red mask.)

White Unknown Figure: (Goes to take the mask but the Green one stops them, using a smoke bonb to reveal the mask surrounded with laser beams.)

Green Unkown Figure: (They put their katanas beside the mask, reflecting the laser beams away.)

(The Green Figure grabs the mask and looks at it while the Red Figure takes out the katanas, causing the alarms to activate. The windows start to be covered with steel walls but the 6 figures are able to get out of the building towards the roof. The Blue Figure narowlly escapes and gets up before being kicked by a green tornado.)

"Nice masks." 

(The Figures all look back to see two Ninja in front of them, one in green and the other in purple.) 

Lloyd: You could almost pass as Ninja.

Elenora: We can do this one of two ways, either you give the mask to us or we can take it from you. The choice is yours. 

Green Unknown Figure: (Gives a "there's always a third option" signal to them before running off as the others get read to fight) 

Lloyd: (He chuckles) You fell right into that one.

Elenora: I'll go after him.

Lloyd And I'll go after the others. 

(At the Green Figure's demand, the others figures go to distract them while the "Green" Leader gets the zipline at the edge of the rooftop. As Lloyd fights off the others, Elenora goes to attack the leader but is stopped by the White Figure.)

Lloyd: Ugh, he's getting away!

Elenora: I'm aware! 

(At that, the two Ninja do Spinjitzu, kicking four of the figures away, while the White and Green one escape the building on the zipline. Elenora and Lloyd quickly follow suit and chase them down the rope, but the leader cuts the rope to escape, leaving his teammate behind.)

White Unknown Figure: (Screams, being thrown in the sky by the rope cutting) Ahhh! (Lloyd catches him and drops in an alleyway. They look back to bright lights and some police.) Aw, man...

(Elenora and Lloyd swing on the rope as they jump out the sky, falling toward the city roads.)

Lloyd: (Puts his hand to the side of his head) P.I.X.A.L., we need our cars.

P.I.X.A.L.: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd and Mistress Elenora?

Lloyd: Somewhere over...uh- Well, you know how to find us. 

(The two Ninja fall out of the sky before we cut to them being caught by their respective vehicles at P.I.X.A.L.'s automatic response.) 

Lloyd: Ha, ha! (He puts the glass top on, pulling a lever ) I could kiss you, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: I do not think Zane would approve.

(Lloyd laughs while Elenora pulls a switch confidentally as their vehicles speed down the City's highways. The two chase down the leader as it tries to escape on it's own vehicle with the stolen mask.)