Chapter 81 ~ Dead Man's Squall

(To start our chapter, we continue from our previous cliffhanger in the Sea of Sand, right after their bikes fell off the cliff, Zane and Mr. E stand in front of each other as Zane looks at the other Nindroid in confusion.)

Zane: (Puts his hand down, holding his bow) You're a Nindroid...like me-

Mr. E: (States a sentence in what sounds like a blabbered mess) Wer Areoi Nothingshos Alikehfls!

Zane: (He widens his eyes at the robot) You are capable of speech- Woah! (Mr. E hits him away, almost making his fall off the cliff's edge as he watches his bow fall to the deep ground. He looks up, grunting) Are you the Quiet One?! (He stands up as Mr. E cracks his neck) Are you the Quiet One?! 

Mr. E: (Walking up as he cracks his knuckles. In a robotic disoriented tone.) Tʜɘ olbɘɿ mobɘlƨ ɒɿɘ ɒlwɒγƨ ƨo bɘnƨɘ...

Zane: (Computing the language) Older models? ...Do I know you-

(Mr. E quickly kicks Zane back before he can finish and grunts. Zane stands up before putting his hands up, summing his Elemental Power. The Nindroid uses his Ice on the robot, freezing the latter temporarily before kicking him back)

Zane: Who...is...in...charge!? (He watches as Mr. E breaks free from the Ice, he watches it shatter as he backs away) Who-?! 

(Zane's suddenly kicked back by Mr. E who repeatedly punches him as sparks start to fly out of Zane. The Ice Ninja pants kneeling on the ground before looking up to see Mr. E standing before him.)

Zane: (His eyes flashing) You...you don't have to do this... 

Mr. E: ...I ʞnow.

(At that, Mr. E runs up and kicks Zane off the cliff as the Nindroid yells before hitting the ground panting. Mr. E jumps down and walks up to the Ninja as Zane looks up at him for a brief moment)

Zane: Who... (His eyes then fully blink off as he shuts down) 

(Mr. E looks down at Zane's broken figure before opening Zane's chest and putting something inside him. He backs away before walking through the ravine and stops hearing something beside him.) 

Mr. E: (He looks beside him and halts, narrowing his eyes at what's in front of him.) ........

Morro: (Groaning, holding his arm as Falcon caws) I'm fine, Falcon. Ugh- That crash did a number. So maybe I'm not that good of a driver- (He looks up from the motorcycle wreckage and his eyes meets Mr. E's) Huh...

(Mr. E faces Morro from a distance as Falcon caws, landing on Morro's shoulder. The Wind Master glares at Mr. E as the latter narrows his eyes at the Ninja.)

Morro: Falcon, go find Zane. (Falcon caws before flying off as Mr. E and him continue to stand there. He gestures to the crash) Don't underestimate me, Mysterio. I know more than I say. Think more than I speak. And notice more than you realize. 

(Mr. E continues to stand there as Morro notices some sparks coming out of the gang member. A noise is heard, eerily similar to Zane when he's hurt...or broken.)

Morro: Or should I say...Nindroid?

(At that, Mr. E runs at Morro who quickly grabs his blade and blocks the attack. Mr. E grabs Morro's hand, causing the latter to wince before throwing him to the ground.)

Morro: (Grunts, trying to get up) Not bad for a cheap knock-off Nindroid. But did you see this coming-?! 

(Mr. E looks back before being thrown into the rock wall by a strong gust of Wind. Morro stands up, and flicks his hand, causing a sand-tornado to be created beside Mr. E. The robot quickly dodges it and lunges at Morro, grabbing the latter's hand, and causing the tornado to disappear.  The two brawl each other with various amounts of debris from Morro's crashed motorcycle but Mr. E manages to pin Morro down with his blade.)