Chapter 19 ~ Ninjaball Run

(The Chapter begins with Lloyd, upside down and using one hand to support himself.)

Wu: Focus. (He proceeds to pour some tea.) In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us.

(It is shown that Lloyd is using his feet to balance the Ninja and Wu. Zane is on top of Lloyd's feet while holding Kai and Jay in his arms, and Cole is standing on his head. Cole has Wu on his shoulders. The Ninja are all nervous except for Elenora who is meditating, closing her eyes, and sitting on her staff above the ground.)

Wu: (Sips tea) Focus.

Jay: Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea.

Cole: Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid.

Elenora: (Keeps her eyes closed) You are creating the main task to be more difficult with every word you utter from your mouth.

(Kai and Zane look at Jay and Cole)

Cole and Jay: Hehe.

Wu: In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another.

(Behind them, outside, some machinery is heard as Lloyd starts straining from holding all the weight on his feet. A wrecking ball slams into the wall, making everyone fall and land on the ground. Elenora sits there undisturbed.)

Jay: Ow! (On his back) Aww.

Kai: Ugh. (Groans and watches Elenora still meditating) Elenora, how are you still-

(The wrecking ball comes back and swings towards Elenora knocking her off her staff)

Cole: Elenora!

Elenora: (Lands unharmed and catches her staff in one hand) Yes?

Cole: Uh, heh nevermind. (Elenora raises an eyebrow at him) Uhhh, hey, what was that?

(They get up and see a builder and foreman, wearing hardhats, who unexpectedly notice the ninja.)

Dareth: (Emerging from behind beaded doorway) Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!

Foreman: Tomorrow? (To the builder) Let me see that order. (The builder hands him the order slip and he looks at it.) Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry about that. We'll be back in the morning. (They both leave.)

(Dareth groans as he picks up one of his "trophies," which is bent. The Ninja walk up to him.)

Cole: Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?

Dareth: Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the Dojo is gone.

Jay: But, we already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now.

Dareth: My trophies. Oh, my fake trophies! (Sobs)

Elenora: (Crosses her arms) Does Anyone notice something off about that billboard?

Zane: Wait a minute, Elenora you are correct. "Darnagom." When you rearrange the letters, it spells-

Jay: "O grandma"?

Kai: No! Garmadon!

Jay: Right. (Laughs) That would make more sense.