Chapter 65 ~ Operation Land Ho!

(We start today's chapter...with Jay's screams. A portal opens up right above a junk pile and Jay falls out, landing in Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk.) 

Ed: What is that racket? (He walks outside from the caravan.) You should know my son's a Ninja! (He gasps when he sees what's in the junk pile.) Our son! 

Edna: Oh, you mean our adopted son, Ed. Remember? 

Ed: Of course I remember, Edna. But this is the second time he's landed on our doorstep, and if you think I'm not going to help him, well, you don't know the man you married. 

Edna: Of course I know. That's why I married you. (She pats Jay's head as he groans.) Oh, I hope he's all right. 

Ed: Now, how does someone just fall from the sky? 

Jay: (He slowly opens his eyes.) Mom? Dad?

(Meanwhile, on the Djinjago sky landmass, Dogshank approaches Squiffy and Bucko who's guarding a room.)

Dogshank: There you two are. Nadakhan has a mission for you.

Bucko: Back so soon?

Sqiffy: Did you give our respects to the Tiger Widow?

Dogshank: Haha, very funny. Now get out of here!

(Sqiffy and Bucko scurry out as Dogshank walks into the room to see Nya slapping Doubloon as she's halfway into a wedding dress. While Morro's being restrained by Monkey Wrench and Clancee.) 

Morro: I warned you guys, you're never getting her in that dress. (He grunts trying to move but Monkey Wrench screeches, pointing at a bucket of water, halting the ghost. Mutters) Can't believe I'm being threatened by a monkey-

Nya: Out of my way! (She pushes Doubloon away before being grabbed by Dogshank.) Woah! (She looks up.) Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Miss No-Fun?

Dogshank: Most girls would be lucky to marry a man who can give them whatever they want.

Nya: Well, we're not most girls, are we? Besides, what I want is to not marry him. But I don't suppose you'd help me with that.

Dogshank: You're right. I wouldn't and won't. 

Morro: (Straining against the chains Clancee puts on him, tied to the wall.) Ugh, had to try. 

Clancee: Oh, d-d-don't she look pretty in white?

Nya: Pretty? I look hideous! (She waves her hands in the mirror.) And what's with these four arms?

Dogshank: It was his mother's. We'll make alterations.

Nya: Ugh! I hate dresses. (She stretches and something falls out, both Morro and Doubloon notice it.)

Morro: Shoot. (He tries to grab the thing but is pulled against the wall by Monkey Wrench.) Ugh, you monkey, are second on my hitlist after Nadakhan.

Clancee: Uh, w-what place a-am I?

Morro: (Smirks.) Third. But that could change if you just hand me that thing on the floor- 

Dogshank: Wait. It's a trick. (Doubloon picks up the thing as Nya gasps and Morro sighs, facepalming.) 

Clancee: A blowpipe? 

Dogshank: With a dart filled with Tiger Widow poison. Real nasty stuff. I should know. Careful, one drop of it is deadly. 

Clancee: But to a Djinn, it'd slow him down long enough to do something stupid.