Chapter 34 ~ Codename: Arcturus

(Under the Endless Sea, Pythor and the Nindroids swim toward the Nindroid MechDragon, where the Overlord is.)

Pythor: Get down there!

(Meanwhile, the Ninja are seen in the Temple of Light on the Dark Island. Nya, Wu, and Garmadon watch from afar.)

Lloyd: I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me.

Zane: From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again.

Jay: He's right.

Cole: Absolutely.

Elenora: It's the safest option.

Kai: Let's do this. 

(Lloyd strikes the bell, as beams are hit, giving the Ninja their powers back.)

Zane: (Creates an ice arc.) The Elemental Power, it's inside us.

Kai: Fire! (Blasts fire.) 

Jay: Haha, anyone shocked to see me do....this! (Summons lightning to form a heart.) Huh?

Cole: (Creates a moving platform made of Earth) No dirt off my shoulder! 

Nya: (Laughs as she runs up to them.) I thought we talked about the puns?  

Kai: You got to admit sis, it's more fun this way. (Looks at the ice arc Zane had created.) Here comes the heat! (Blasts fire.) 

Nya: Not until someone gets hurt.

Kai: (Looks away.) Like that's going to happe-  

Lloyd: (He notices the fire aiming for Elenora who's under the arch.) Elenora-!

Elenora: (She looks at the arc while a wall is created.) Listen to your sister, Kai. 

Lloyd: Phew. (Creates an energy blast before chuckling.) So, no more Golden Power. 

Elenora: We all have our powers now. 

Lloyd: Yeah, good point.

Elenora: (The fire is bounced back towards Kai.) Even if some of us don't know how to use it. (Lloyd laughs.) 

Kai: (Dodges as the blast hits the wall.) Yeah, yeah Just cough it up. (Mutters.) Show off.

Nya: Hey, Elenora. (Waves to Elenora.) I need to ask you something. (Walks away from Kai.)

Zane: (The Falcon lands on his arm.) It is exemplary to have our powers back.

Cole: You can say that again. (He smashes the ground causing a centralized earthquake to form.) My super strength is back! Finally.

Jay: (Falls backwards because of the earthquake.) Cole!

Cole: (Rolls his eyes.) Huh? What was that? It sounded like the wind.

Zane: (Looks at Cole confused.) Wind? Jay, is calling you Co-

Cole: I know that Zane, I'm just trying to- (He's electrocuted before falling forwards on his face.) Jay!

Jay: Huh? Did someone say something? Nah, it was probably just the wind. (Twyla is seen hovering beside him.) Right Twyla? 

Zane: (He looks at the Falcon who shrugs with his wings.) Wind?