Chapter 71 ~ A Line in the Sand

(Our chapter begins with the Ninja racing to the park where the Vermillion have already made it to Mega Monster Amusement Park, stealing all the metal they can get.)

Raggmunk: (Watching the group, sighing in content.) Ah, I just love the smell of screams in the evening.

(A few seconds later, the Ninja appear and jump out of their vehicles looking at the destruction.) 

Cole: Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end? 

Lloyd: It ends here and now. 

Morro: That's right, Greenie. (Lloyd blinks and looks at him but the former ghost turns to Nya.) How do you Ninja usually go about this?

Nya: Well, first we need to figure out what's in the most danger right now.

Cole: Totally. (Nods.) Zane?

Zane: (He puts his hand to his ear.) P.I.X.A.L., give me a danger analysis. P.I.X.A.L.? P.I.X.A.L., could you please respond? (He looks at his Falcon who shrugs.) Falcon could you connect to Pixal's- 

Nya: (Gasps.) Here's a danger! The roller coaster! (She points to where the Vermillion are taking apart its tracks.)

Cole: Ugh, and that's not all! (He points at some people on the coaster riding a bit away from the Vermillion.) We need to get everyone out of here first! 

Lloyd: Zane, Cole, Morro, get up there fast!

Zane: Uh- Of course!

Cole: You got it!

Morro: Done.

Lloyd: The rest of you, spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, Team!

Kai: (To Nya.) Wow, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it. He's starting to get this Master thing down.

Nya: (She laughs.) Yeah, I guess he is. (She looks around confused for a second but shakes her head.) 

(Zane does Airjitzu and Morro looks around before he sees Cole's outstretched hand and smiles. Morro hesitates but takes his hand as the Earth Ninja does Airjitzu and lands on the tracks.) 

Cole: Kay, Zane, you fix the track while me and Morro get rid of these guys. (Zane nods and runs the other way. He pulls out his scythe while Morro pulls out his blade) You don't have a ticket, and you don't have a ticket, and you, and you! 

Morro: (He throws a gust of his Wind, and many of them hit the ground.) I almost feel sorry for them. 

Cole: Hah, almost

(The two grin at each other before fighting off the rest of the Vermillion while Zane fixes the track with his Ice. Meanwhile, on the ground, Nya's hitting any snake warrior she can find.) 

Nya: Which one of you slime balls stole my Samurai X suit? Was it you? Or you? Or you?

Kai: (He defeats some Vermillion and then accidentally attacks a ghost prop.) Fake ghost, hehe. I knew that. (He leaves the tent and sees Nya before waving.) Hey, sis! Need any help?!

Nya: (Not hearing him, she keeps blasting her water at the warriors.) Or how about you? (She finishes off the last warrior and she grunts.) Humph, well we're gonna go 'round and 'round and 'round until I get some answers!