Chapter 62 ~ My Dinner With Nadakhan

(In the clear and quiet skies above Ninjago...a helicopter whirrs in with the NGTV logo plastered on it. It turns a bit left to right before getting close to Djinjago. Gayle Gossip is seen at the driving seat while Vinny is hugging to his camera, scared for his cameraman life.)

Vinny: Uh, Ms. Gossip, are you sure you've got this helicopter under contro- 

Gayle Gossip: Of course Vinny! I got my helicopter licence way before I became a full-fledged reporter. (Mutters to herself.) At least that was before Fred got into the picture and stole every T.V. spot's spotlight... (She presses the auto-pilot button.) Okay, Vinny, on me. This will be the biggest scoop since the Ghost Invasion that we couldn't film because it was in Stiix!

Vinny: What- Wait, right now?! (Glancing at the ocean beneath them.) Uh, are you sure- 

Gayle Gossip: And...go! 

Vinny: (Fumbles with the camera.) Uh- Rolling! 

Gayle Gossip: (Smiles for the camera, mic in hand.) Ninjago News Air Traffic control, Gayle Gossip with breaking news! (She walks to the window and waves at the outside.) For weeks, everyone has been stumped as to why prime real estate of Ninjago has simply vanished into thin air. Well, consider the mystery solved. They are in thin air!

(Vinny lifts the camera, and the feed shows the different islands above them.)

Gayle Gossip: Directly above us are the missing remains. I'm staring at it right now, folks. Literally, chunks of Ninjago reassembled into what looks like...

Vinny: Uh, what's that? (He points at a jet as Gayle looks back.)

Gayle Gossip: Hold on, I think I see someone flying towards us. Maybe they can provide more clarity.

(Before anything can happen though, the NGTV helicopter is Instead, attacked by Flintlocke's canons. Vinny yelps and drops the camera as the vehicle shakes mid-air.)

Vinny: I don't think their offering us a welcoming party!  

Gayle Gossip: More breaking news! (She looks at the camera.) Literally, my news chopper is breaking apart! And my cameraman is right! The people of this floating island do not provide more clarity! They provide more cannon fire! This is Gayle Gossip signing off, hoping I can still land this thing! 

(The feed cuts off while the helicopter continues to go down while Vinny's yells fill the air. Meanwhile, above them on Misfortune's Keep, Jay and Elenora are seen mopping away, while the crew watches.) 

Nadakhan: Looks like you missed a spot. (He spills Jay's bucket of water.)

Jay: (Sighs and looks away, still mopping.) I'm not gonna say it.

Nadakhan: Say what? That you can wish it all away? (He appears beside Jay.) Well, you can. You've already made your first two wishes, you have one left. And you! (He points at Elenora who's scrubbing the railings.) Still have your three wishes. (Elenora rolls her eyes before continuing to scrub.) 

Jay: Well, our friends will come for us. (He picks up the bucket.) So there.

Nadakhan: Hmm, I hope so. (Takes out his blade.) The more of you my Djinn Blade collects, the stronger I become. Creating a world from scratch takes a lot of hard work. (Poofs beside Elenora as she backs away into Jay.) Djinjago would get done a lot sooner if everyone pitches in, if you know what I mean. (He throws the sword in the Ninja's direction. The souls within scream for help as Jay looks at it scared.) Care to say hello to your friends? Wish it. Wish it all away and join them. Wish it and you'll never have to pick up another scrub brush again.